Modified Taycan Turbo S Prior-Design

Raymond Wever

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A7 ( 4 )-VW Transporter 6.1 ( Bulli )-VW Buggy-Ferrari 458 ( Italia )-Alfa SZ-Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
phase 1 of the conversion is ready.

May 22, the car goes to Prior-Design for the wide body kit, but the interior also needed something extra, I opted for yellow accents to let the yellow color of the brake calipers of the ceramic discs and the yellow color of the Dutch license plates. to let come.

What has changed on the inside:
-4 of the 5 belts replaced for yellow ones, I left the middle belt on the back seat original.
-Replaced the dial of the SportChrono for a yellow one. -Steering wheel reupholstered with perforated leather on the left and right and now a yellow 12 o'clock marking on top, the heart of the steering wheel has been replaced for the carbon version of the 911 GT3 RS.

Furthermore, last week the Taycan Turbo S Sport Design rear bumper was replaced for a standard turbo bumper (without the carbon parts), this was necessary to be able to place the wide body kit.

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan  Turbo  S  Prior-Design IMG-20230510-WA0036

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan  Turbo  S  Prior-Design IMG-20230510-WA0037

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan  Turbo  S  Prior-Design IMG-20230510-WA0038

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan  Turbo  S  Prior-Design Screenshot_20230512_161614_WhatsA

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan  Turbo  S  Prior-Design IMG-20230512-WA0002

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan  Turbo  S  Prior-Design IMG-20230511-WA0004

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan  Turbo  S  Prior-Design IMG-20230510-WA0039

Last edited:

OP
OP
Raymond Wever

Raymond Wever

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A7 ( 4 )-VW Transporter 6.1 ( Bulli )-VW Buggy-Ferrari 458 ( Italia )-Alfa SZ-Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
😁😁😁

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I like the leather on the wheel, though I am too lazy to do anything like that. OTOH I don’t like carbon fibre used for embellishment rather than structurally.

OP
OP
Raymond Wever

Raymond Wever

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My Turbo S has a lot of carbon in the interior (original from the factory) but I also wanted it in the steering wheel. What I have doubts about are the yellow belts. These may come out again and I will have them custom made

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
My Turbo S has a lot of carbon in the interior (original from the factory) but I also wanted it in the steering wheel. What I have doubts about are the yellow belts. These may come out again and I will have them custom made
Yes I’m afraid using carbon fibre as embellishment but not in the structure is a great shame IMO and a black mark to Porsche in my book.

Our Prius PHEV has carbon fibre in the structure but none in the trim and was ¼ the price.

OP
OP
Raymond Wever

Raymond Wever

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I’m afraid using carbon fibre as embellishment but not in the structure is a great shame IMO and a black mark to Porsche in my book.

Our Prius PHEV has carbon fibre in the structure but none in the trim and was ¼ the price.
there are so many things that could be improved, the Prior-Design kit that I have installed is also only for looks and will limit the range, but I only have the car for the hobby so range is not a problem for me. what scares me is that they are going to saw in the bumpers, fenders and doors

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
I like the perforated leather on the wheel. The belts are quite a contrast on that black, maybe a bit much for me. The chrono clock is ok, albeit I think the design of the whole thing could just be better in general (not an issue with your mood, obvs).

Body mods I’m never too keen on as I think Porsche just absolutely nailed the Taycan design. I do prefer the Turbo (body coloured), bumper to the carbon one, personal taste.
Sponsored