f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
As more of these safety features become legally mandated, I wouldn't be shocked if Porsche uplifted the base price without other options by such exorbitant amounts...those waiting for a refreshed MY24, beware!
I was surprised myself.

I did go for blind spot monitoring but not the full self parking, since I had never used it in the Prius, so I missed out on the cross traffic warning which I liked on the Prius but needs full self parking to have the sensors to work on the Taycan, it seems.

The other standard Prius items I didn’t bother with were HUD (I like but not worth the money to me) Night vision which round here I have never been warned by in the 5 years I have had it. I am very cautious about deer here though there are hundreds of them. Comfort entry, I thought this stupidly expensive but admit I miss it more than I expected. Matrix lights I wanted but not available at time of order, they are great on the Prius but the standard system on the Taycan is good and I drive less at night nowadays anyway. Adaptive cruise, I actively dislike it on the Prius and was delighted to go to a system that works as expected and no surprises. - I don’t mind concentrating on driving, I am too old to get used to the panic I feel when the car takes over!

What I did go for as well as blind spot were the obvious folding mirrors and dipping mirrors
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
PRG Reading is excellent. Who are you dealing with?

My 4S CT took exactly 6 months from order in June 22 to delivery in Dec 22.

The 5 PRG outlets get 25% of all UK allocations so the 36 franchised dealers share 75%.