vehicle order disappears from myporsche??

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS;'12 Model S(sold); Aprilia; Triumph
Country flag
my gts that's been on order since december has been in the my porsche app with a delivery of mid-june (orig mid-may) for months, has suddenly disappeared from the app and i no longer have an order on my account according to myporsche.

i have reached out to my broker who did the order, but.. has anyone any info or thoughts on this occurrence ?

thanks.
Sponsored

blame.latitude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, GTS ST
Country flag
I have had issues with the track your dream app and the last time I had something happen it was NOT a bug and my order was lost. I had to get a new allocation and it was a complete nightmare. I hope this hasn't happened to you, but I would suggest you get in touch with your BA as soon as possible.

OP
OP
dtich

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thanks for the reply. my broker rang a bit ago to say they - P - are having lots of issues with the app, that my order is fine and on track, and that i should chill out, lol.

that said, he did say several people were seeing their cars ending up in africa, etc. i said P really has to get their software sorted out, back and front end. he said, it's not just P, there's a general back log of chips that is creating serious tech bottlenecks in automotive, and that most cars he delivers these days only come with one key because there aren't enough chips to go around.... he sort of conflated two very different issues, but.. i got the point. sh*t is rough out there for everyone. i will.. chill. :D

thanks again.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
it happens sometimes. you just have to re-click the original TYD link in your email to "resync"

OP
OP
dtich

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
updated phone app which in turn updated web app, forced a reload of tokens i suspect. at any rate - fixed. thx
Sponsored