PSUEric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti G37S Coupe, 2015 Toyota Highlander
Country flag
Picked it up this morning. Easy experience at Porsche Jacksonville, my sales consultant Hall Liles was exceptional, we went through getting me signed into the car and he spent the better part of hour explaining the tech! Lots to play with and learn about in my garage. Put 155 miles on it driving around, couple thoughts:
  • Even though it’s a base CT, it is fast! I stepped on it entering an on-ramp to I-95 and went from 45 to 95 like that. Can’t imagine what a Turbo is like…
  • Think the Colorado Kid stated how it just keeps going after removing your foot from the accelerator, oh yeah getting off the highway I thought I had slowed a bit, but was still doing mid 70s. By the way the brakes work very well.
  • Ride is fantastic and car is seriously quiet at any speed
  • Lots of looks in my small Georgia town at every stop light. Stopped to get stuff and played 20 questions with a number of people when I came out.
  • Need to install Dash Cam, Zunnsport guards and Ceramic Coat it over the next couple days. Of course it was 34 degrees this morning which makes things challenging when washing
Porsche Taycan My car has been built with pictures IMG_0653
Porsche Taycan My car has been built with pictures IMG_0658
Porsche Taycan My car has been built with pictures IMG_0655
Porsche Taycan My car has been built with pictures IMG_0656