New software upgrade

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
The difference in how the brakes feel is indeed the biggest change one notices in daily driving post-upgrade. In my case, it feels as if the brakes get applied more gradually but no less forcefully.
You might be right, only had a short drive back from the dealer. :like:
Sponsored

wil932

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
The difference in how the brakes feel is indeed the biggest change one notices in daily driving post-upgrade. In my case, it feels as if the brakes get applied more gradually but no less forcefully.
Your experience with the brakes is just the opposite of mine. My brakes are "grabby". I will take it back to the dealer for inspection. The concern here is that if there is a sudden slow down in traffic and if I forget to touch them very, very, lightly, I just might send my passenger through the windshield when applying the brakes. Definitely happened after the software upgrade. Anyone else have this problem?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Your experience with the brakes is just the opposite of mine. My brakes are "grabby". I will take it back to the dealer for inspection. The concern here is that if there is a sudden slow down in traffic and if I forget to touch them very, very, lightly, I just might send my passenger through the windshield when applying the brakes. Definitely happened after the software upgrade. Anyone else have this problem?
After the update I also feel that the recup breaking is more "grabby", but I really like it that way.

What you describe sounds like no recup only friction breaking. Did you check the green recup bar on the central speedometer if you get recup when breaking?
Sponsored