Alias

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
Not a constructive post, sorry about that, but wanted to vent my frustration that Porsche did not bother to add a GTS logo in a digital driver display.

Would be the easiest thing in the world, and make the GTS more unique and soulful.

Maybe in a later SW-update 😜
Sponsored

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Not a constructive post, sorry about that, but wanted to vent my frustration that Porsche did not bother to add a GTS logo in a digital driver display.

Would be the easiest thing in the world, and make the GTS more unique and soulful.

Maybe in a later SW-update 😜
I agree. should have included in driver display, and on center console and Headrests as part of the core price and features. proud to own GTS but would have love to have more internal features. do love the sideboards with GTS and badging on back but lacking internally. maybe porsche will add to driver display as an OTA update

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I agree. should have included in driver display, and on center console and Headrests as part of the core price and features. proud to own GTS but would have love to have more internal features. do love the sideboards with GTS and badging on back but lacking internally. maybe porsche will add to driver display as an OTA update
The GTS Race-tex interior has GTS on the headrests as standard.
Sponsored