OP
paddy

paddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
so 'factory build complete' date was supposed to be 14th June, this has now been pushed to 30th June. I'm starting to think it will be August before this car leaves the factory.

Strangely enough the car has also been removed from the 'My Porsche' web site. I can no longer track it, hopefully that isn't foreshadowing something worse.
Sponsored

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
This happened me last June mid production …. The car arrived into the UK around Xmas and I took delivery mid Jan 22 … (crayon turbo in my case) … well worth the wait mind you

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Congrats on your leap in to the Taycan world, best of luck with your delivery. Not much comfort but you're not alone in this dystopian car market we are all living with. Hope you get your car soon -- you'll love it. I swear it's worth the wait. :)

OP
OP
paddy

paddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
@snb7x don't tell me that, I've been waiting 9 months so far, I don't know what I will do with myself for another 6 😭

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@snb7x don't tell me that, I've been waiting 9 months so far, I don't know what I will do with myself for another 6 😭
worse still mine was for an order placed Oct 20 … original ordered car arrived 1 month early (Feb 21) but 1 item missing of agreed spec so slotted in to first dealer build and I’ve factory screen shots to show it started production in early July … then either air suspension supply (German factory floods) or semi conductor supply, or mix of both halted everything … build seemed to restart in late Nov.
hugely worth the wait though and the car is outstanding even compared to my previous 4S And Crayon remains a super & practical colour (1 tip drive with regen “on” permanently to slow loss of charge)
fingers crossed your car is not too far away. 🤞
Porsche Taycan Ordered: Crayon Taycan Turbo S 6F8962E5-84CB-4AE9-9EF6-AC40DFB1F644

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good man Paddy .. I’d predict 3 maybe 4 weeks eta.

Loving my crayon Turbo altho range remains a slight concern for Norn Iron driving compared to my prior 4S which was hugely suited to our typical type of journey. (that said 80-90% of driving is fine via home charging / short trips)
Keep us posted or PM me in case we get the chance to park up alongside our Crayons 😀