Other Hobbies

ClubIsolation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Country flag
guitar/vocals.......but occasionally the band nerd would come out of me and I'd play the sax. We did a bit of everything but mostly acoustic blues based stuff. We would play covers and then just jam. Our drummer was a very funny guy and would make up lyrics about the people who over indulged. Around the same time period....after college (2002) never did much. I would occasionally go to a local brew pub and play a few songs. Haven't played out in many years now.
I once sang a solo in Carnegie Hall in NYC. Outside of that, haven’t been on stage in any meaningful way and I miss it big time. Being in a band on stage is a big bucket list item of mine.
Sponsored

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Being in a band on stage is a big bucket list item of mine.
Oh, let’s start a Taycan Forum band! 🤣

I have a Taycan parody of “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana

See the line where there’s no SoC?
It calls me
And no one knows
How far it goes
If my car can recharge down the hill
While I’m driving
One day I’ll know
How far I’ll go

jimshadow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, DB9, 599, Denali, X1, Tiguan
Country flag
Great thread. I'm pretty boring....love golf and working on my cars. (I have a 6.0L V12 and the Taycan currently) I've had Augusta on my Bucket List for a couple years now....not sure HOW it's going to happen, but I'm sure it WILL.
Another thing that I love to do is take long roadtrips off the beaten path. The goal is to drive the entire country...here's what I've done so far.....

Porsche Taycan Other Hobbies A4A7F6FD-3503-45E7-99B3-4414243AC517
Sponsored