Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Hi Guys,

So I cleaned the car yesterday and it was fine afterwards when we went out etc. I came back and put it on charge and happened to pop out a bit later to notice the passenger side window was half open. Temp had dropped so suspected some moisture in the recess had triggered a sensor as every time tried to close it would go back to half way. Managed to inch it close to closed overnight and then checked and cleaned recess again (nothing obvious at all). Still won't close and will revert back to halfway if you try.

Any clues?
Sponsored

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
@robborover
If the suggestion from @jetbox does not work, on the same page in the US manual (pg 278) you will find opening and closing the windows with the drivers key. Have you tried this?

Porsche Taycan Passenger window won't close issue... 9BE85F93-2394-4A3F-99A5-3304A2990AAC

OP
OP
robborover

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
@robborover
If the suggestion from jetbox does not work, on the same page in the US manual (pg 278) you will find opening and closing the windows with the drivers key. Have you tried this?

9BE85F93-2394-4A3F-99A5-3304A2990AAC.jpeg
Yes - thanks for the info but simply refusing to close fully with keys or buttons.

OP
OP
robborover

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
So the window will now close fully again (thanks for assistance). It won't do a one click open like drivers side for some reason (buried in the manual I suspect) which I will have to check/fix next.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
So the window will now close fully again (thanks for assistance). It won't do a one click open like drivers side for some reason (buried in the manual I suspect) which I will have to check/fix next.
How did you solve the problem?

OP
OP
robborover

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
How did you solve the problem?
A full retract of that window seemed to sort it after a period (24hrs) of no use/access etc. I then tried to check the "learning" as per above but seemed ok by default other than the one click "down".
Sponsored