First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2019 Panamera, 2017 991.2
Country flag
Dear all,
I got my 2022 Taycan last month, after the initial set up, plug and charge was working. Unfortunately, when I tried to move the car from wife's Porsche profile to mine, plug and charge has not been working since then.

1. All the payment options had been updated.
2. "Plug and charge" is active on the car all the time

Yes, I had to call EA EVERYTIME when I charge at their stations and no problem solve ability at all.
Yes, I called Porsche USA, and was talking to the agent over 20 min and got disconnect, so no help at all again.

Very very frustrate experience and hopefully someone has similar experience can help or better assists then the idiots from above......
Sponsored

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
You need to have the "Porsche Charging Service" activated under you My Porsche account to use plug and charge and to charge for free. I'm guessing this is activated under your wife's My Porsche account rather than yours. Does it still work if you use hers? If you log in to your account at my.porsche.com, you should see it in the list of "My Connect Services". If you don't, you'll need to either use her profile or get that changed over to your profile.

OP
OP

csufl

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2019 Panamera, 2017 991.2
Country flag
Hi Rob,
Yes, I actually moved the car back under all her accounts since I thought that was the problem; unfortunately, it did not help at all. The car is currently under her Porsche account, under her Porsche connect, under her Porsche profile.....In all, including the profile in the car.....

And under "my connect service", it is showing the "contract" for e-charging is valid until Dec 10, 2023

PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX, Porsche Taycan 4CT
Country flag
@csufl Have you ever resolved this? I tried today to charge first time at EA my new 22 Taycan and got same error. Everything is activated everywhere. Called both EA and Porsche and both of them say everything is goo on their side ;)
Sponsored