(Pic request) Ice Grey and Mission-E wheel variants

djfrestyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4S
Country flag
Hey all

Picked up a CPO Ice Grey 4S about a month ago. Fantastically spec’d except not a fan of the sport aero wheels it came with.

Have decided on Mission-E’s wheels but can’t quite get a sense of the different variants they come in.

I’ve seen the outer rim in white, a light silver (these seem to be the “standard”), and body color of course. I’d like to have them match body color, but seems the standard silver might be “close enough”

Anyone willing to post pics of their Ice Grey’s with different Mission-E rim colors?

Thanks so much!
Sponsored

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Hey all

Picked up a CPO Ice Grey 4S about a month ago. Fantastically spec’d except not a fan of the sport aero wheels it came with.

Have decided on Mission-E’s wheels but can’t quite get a sense of the different variants they come in.

I’ve seen the outer rim in white, a light silver (these seem to be the “standard”), and body color of course. I’d like to have them match body color, but seems the standard silver might be “close enough”

Anyone willing to post pics of their Ice Grey’s with different Mission-E rim colors?

Thanks so much!
I do not have the pictures of Ice Grey, but I drove one and the standard silver does not match and looks odd and the used examples (Volcano, and Carmine) on the lot with these wheels look worn out and dated as in faded/chipped, so even if it would somewhat match, I would not order the standard silver as this coating does not seem to hold up long term. I have one on order and spec'ed the wheels in exterior color of Ice Grey.

You can look at the dealer photos of Carmine and Volcano but there are no close ups of the wheels to see the wear.

snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey all

Thanks so much!
Here you go. I love the basic Silver color of the Mission-E wheels next to Ice Grey.
Porsche Taycan (Pic request) Ice Grey and Mission-E wheel variants Ice Gray with Mission-E #2

Porsche Taycan (Pic request) Ice Grey and Mission-E wheel variants Ice Gray with Mission-E #1