Pictures from production

KumaYama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin DBS, Tycan GTS Sport Turismo PTS 2023
Country flag
Hi, I have a GTS ST with a PTS color that accordingly should be produced this month. As i understand one would be able to see pictures from the manufacturing of ones car. What do I need to be able to be part of this?
Thanks in advance :)
Sponsored

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
For the UK, you use your My Porsche account. Apparently you go into this a couple of days after production and select 'find out current phase' - the pics appear there. (this is what I have learned from searching this wonderful forum).

For the USA, they have TYD (not sure of Sweden has this?). There is a good thread in this forum on the way to do this. Should be easy to find using search.

cheers

OP
OP
KumaYama

KumaYama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin DBS, Tycan GTS Sport Turismo PTS 2023
Country flag
ok thanks, i will see if I can find the thread you are refering to. I dont have an "my porsche account" though.

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
ok thanks, i will see if I can find the thread you are refering to. I dont have an "my porsche account" though.
My Porsche was pretty easy to set up in the UK - not sure about Sweden - As far as I know you look for the 'add real dreams' section and enter to code to track it.

When I tried to save a chosen configuration the web site invited me to set up a My Porsche account - then once it was confirmed as the ordered spec - the progress etc was loaded in there by Porsche.

Your OPC can advise.

plumandreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4
Country flag
Pictures are not always available. My GTS is built and awaiting a battery at Emden, however when i sift through the code on the Porsche website I have :

hasProductionPictures: false
productionImages: null

Which i think is self explanatory. No pictures for me.
Sponsored