First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
So I'm getting anxious lol

My freeze date has passed on 23rd Dec and thankfully I'm still pretty happy with my config. The order shows as V210 and the forecast delivery date says 24th February. This delivery date has not changed for over 2 months. I assume this is when is it expected to leave the factory.

Given 24th Feb is not far away I suspect this will be missed, so for people who have been through this process when would you expect the car to go into production, how long will it be in production and how long does it usually take to get delivery to the dealer from the factory. I'm in France.

Thanks all
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
So I'm getting anxious lol

My freeze date has passed on 23rd Dec and thankfully I'm still pretty happy with my config. The order shows as V210 and the forecast delivery date says 24th February. This delivery date has not changed for over 2 months. I assume this is when is it expected to leave the factory.

Given 24th Feb is not far away I suspect this will be missed, so for people who have been through this process when would you expect the car to go into production, how long will it be in production and how long does it usually take to get delivery to the dealer from the factory. I'm in France.

Thanks all
2 - 3 months give or take from lock to delivery (in normal times).

Allow time for delivery to dealer, PDI, registration, stop sales etc.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
2 - 3 months give or take from lock to delivery (in normal times).

Allow time for delivery to dealer, PDI, registration, stop sales etc.
Thanks. I'm interested to know recent timings for cars being made and delivered 1st quarter There was a guy on here who has passed his freeze date in December like me and already has a production date. As I say I'm anxious and hoping to see a production date soon.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks. I'm interested to know recent timings for cars being made and delivered 1st quarter There was a guy on here who has passed his freeze date in December like me and already has a production date. As I say I'm anxious and hoping to see a production date soon.
So am I - still stage 2 (froze end Nov) - for my other Porsches this was the timeframe.

The other aspect will be the model and config.

So in summary a few sleeps yet!

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So am I - still stage 2 (froze end Nov) - for my other Porsches this was the timeframe.

The other aspect will be the model and config.

So in summary a few sleeps yet!
I other words anyone's guess lol

TheSauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
My dealer shared with me an estimated time frame when I first locked in my allocation but where are you seeing the V210 info? I don’t see that on the my Porsche app, just that my vehicle has been “scheduled production” but no date is listed.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dealer shared with me an estimated time frame when I first locked in my allocation but where are you seeing the V210 info? I don’t see that on the my Porsche app, just that my vehicle has been “scheduled production” but no date is listed.
This is the status of my order on the Porsche Order System. When it has a scheduled production date it will be V250 Prod Date Set. You should be at this stage. You can ask your SA. In the My Porsche App my order is at stage 2.

What is your freeze date, production date and forecast delivery date please?

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
In my case, dealer told me freeze date will be Jan 31st, car should be produced by the last week of March and delivery scheduled for April 7th (it's Holy Friday so I expect a slight delay regarding that). He seemed very assertive with the dates.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In my case, dealer told me freeze date will be Jan 31st, car should be produced by the last week of March and delivery scheduled for April 7th (it's Holy Friday so I expect a slight delay regarding that). He seemed very assertive with the dates.
I wouldn't trust the dates he's given you yet then as they can change. Hopefully like my order the dates will be brought forward. My delivery date was April and was pulled forward 2 months to 24 Feb but that's not now looking likely as I still have no production date so I suspect it will be pushed back to April pretty soon.

TheSauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
This is the status of my order on the Porsche Order System. When it has a scheduled production date it will be V250 Prod Date Set. You should be at this stage. You can ask your SA. In the My Porsche App my order is at stage 2.

What is your freeze date, production date and forecast delivery date please?
My freeze date keeps changing on the app. It was 12/13/2022 and I got a message from Porsche on that day. Now for whatever reason it showed 12/23/2022.

At time of order placement, my sheet shows that my entry to body shop date V260 is 1/27/2023. Forecast delivery is 3/17/2023.

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I wouldn't trust the dates he's given you yet then as they can change. Hopefully like my order the dates will be brought forward. My delivery date was April and was pulled forward 2 months to 24 Feb but that's not now looking likely as I still have no production date so I suspect it will be pushed back to April pretty soon.
Of course not but so far he's been accurate to within a week of all past dates. When he had a car for test drive, when he would get a confirmed allocation (and around to when the allocation would be pointing to) so let's hope he keeps up with his predictions albeit he can't predict factory delays of course.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My freeze date keeps changing on the app. It was 12/13/2022 and I got a message from Porsche on that day. Now for whatever reason it showed 12/23/2022.

At time of order placement, my sheet shows that my entry to body shop date V260 is 1/27/2023. Forecast delivery is 3/17/2023.
My freeze date was 21st Dec and now shows 23 dec. Where did you see the freeze date in the app. No dates show for me in the app only from my SA showing me screen shots of the Porsche Order system.

What sheet are you referring to? I haven't seen any order dates other than freeze and delivery.

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
Try the track your dream link on a desktop, dates show up, just click on the different red dots for the stages and estimated dates. This does not happen when using a phone for me.

The "V" stages are only available with your sales advisor when looked up on their system.

Porsche Taycan Typical time from config freeze to production Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 12.28.38 PM

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Try the track your dream link on a desktop, dates show up, just click on the different red dots for the stages and estimated dates. This does not happen when using a phone for me.

The "V" stages are only available with your sales advisor when looked up on their system.

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 12.28.38 PM.png
Not available in europe unfortunately