detroit_smitty
First Name
Smitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Had a wonderful experience at PECLA. I must have hundreds of pictures of the driving and the delivery and the food.

I couldn't have expected anything anywhere as fun. Eric and Hunter were truly amazing and very helpful.

Random fact- the lunch food was exceptional. Im a bit of a foodie (Portland and all...) and I was really surprised at the various seafood dishes (that we essentially all we could eat).

Look forward to it. It's a great benefit that only Taycan and GT3 buyers are allowed recently.
Wow I didn’t realize it was only exclusive to those two models. Thanks for your response.
Sponsored

rcsting

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
That's great to hear and makes me even more impatient about my planned pickup in September. Apologies for hijacking the thread, but I'm curious to know if you had any issues with charging on your way home - I see you're in Sacramento, assuming you drove home. I'm in NorCal and plan to drive home from PECLA, but I'm nervous that the account might not be set up yet, leaving me stranded midway between LA and SF. Any problems at EA?
I made it home with 1 stop at Harris Ranch, the EA worked perfectly. They have 2 350 Kw chargers so I was able to charge quickly, 28 minutes. . Be sure that your PCM has the plug and charge option checked when you are going through your delivery. Congrats on your upcoming delivery

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I made it home with 1 stop at Harris Ranch, the EA worked perfectly. They have 2 350 Kw chargers so I was able to charge quickly, 28 minutes. . Be sure that your PCM has the plug and charge option checked when you are going through your delivery. Congrats on your upcoming delivery
Perfect, thanks!!
Also, it looks like I'll be picking up your exact twin... Volcano grey RWD w/20" Turbo wheels! 🤟 Can't wait!!!

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
That's great to hear and makes me even more impatient about my planned pickup in September. Apologies for hijacking the thread, but I'm curious to know if you had any issues with charging on your way home - I see you're in Sacramento, assuming you drove home. I'm in NorCal and plan to drive home from PECLA, but I'm nervous that the account might not be set up yet, leaving me stranded midway between LA and SF. Any problems at EA?
Worst case, even if for some reason you aren't able to get the free charging, you should at least be able to pay for charging at EA (or other) stations.

Kaytan

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Worst case, even if for some reason you aren't able to get the free charging, you should at least be able to pay for charging at EA (or other) stations.
Very valid point! Coming from a Tesla with free supercharging, free charging at the office, and now on to the Taycan with free EA charging, I totally forgot about public pay-as-you-go chargers if necessary. Duh, spoiled rotten!