• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Porsche Mobile Charge Connect - PMCC

blulite

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone interested in my PMCC? Includes the 25 ft cable. Not sure about price, make me an offer.
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Anyone interested in my PMCC? Includes the 25 ft cable. Not sure about price, make me an offer.
just FYI - for purposed of sale/trade-in and such - since in my case the PMCC was included with the vehicle purchase (listed on the build sheet) - I'm keeping mine to return with the vehicle - I consider it an item like the 2nd key, tow hook and other accessories included with the vehicle

not saying you can't or shouldn't sell it - but in my case I'm holding on to it such that it goes with the vehicle to it's next owner - dealership or otherwise.

just my $0.02

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
just FYI - for purposed of sale/trade-in and such - since in my case the PMCC was included with the vehicle purchase (listed on the build sheet) - I'm keeping mine to return with the vehicle - I consider it an item like the 2nd key, tow hook and other accessories included with the vehicle

not saying you can't or shouldn't sell it - but in my case I'm holding on to it such that it goes with the vehicle to it's next owner - dealership or otherwise.

just my $0.02
I’m planning on the same… there will come a point in many years time that this becomes like an iphone cable and doesn’t come with cars so everyone already has one knocking around (Although that will be probably apply to public charging cables)

Reactions: B61

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
In the UK the dealers record their return, disable & destory them and are now issuing a new lower powered one they tell me - just traded my car in and they told me to hold onto it. My new car is due in Dec. 22 .
They are not allowed to sell used cars with the original charger included since certain concerns over 100% charge rate were raised.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
In the UK the dealers record their return, disable & destory them and are now issuing a new lower powered one they tell me - just traded my car in and they told me to hold onto it. My new car is due in Dec. 22 .
They are not allowed to sell used cars with the original charger included since certain concerns over 100% charge rate were raised.
I wasn’t sure if that was a US specific thing.

I had problems getting a charger when i got my car from my dealer. I fully expect a new charger with the replacement car next year…