First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Hi All

I am due to pick up my CT4S within the next 7 days (currently at Sheerness) and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to get PPF done near to Milton Keynes. MarqueOne detailing has been mentioned by a friend, not sure if there any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
If you are prepared to travel a little towards Cambridge, i can highly recommend Jules Sturgess; (www.julessturgessautomotive.co.uk).
He did full PPF on my CT turbo in December 2021 and i am absolutely delighted with the results.

OP
OP
korsikoff

korsikoff

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
If you are prepared to travel a little towards Cambridge, i can highly recommend Jules Sturgess; (www.julessturgessautomotive.co.uk).
He did full PPF on my CT turbo in December 2021 and i am absolutely delighted with the results.
Thanks! Cambridge not too far away and I am happy to travel a short distance to get the right result.

OP
OP
korsikoff

korsikoff

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Let me know if you want more info or any close ups of the work.
Thanks. I haven’t had PPF before, so all new to me. Did he wrap around panels? Can you see any edges? Don’t worry about photos, just interested to know.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Hi All

I am due to pick up my CT4S within the next 7 days (currently at Sheerness) and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to get PPF done near to Milton Keynes. MarqueOne detailing has been mentioned by a friend, not sure if there any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
If you like one of the best in the U.K., check out Topaz! Their work is just amazing! Not the cheapest though.

https://topazdetailing.com/

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Topaz is superb as is NVM…both round the corner from each other.
I got my cars from Porsche Silverstone and so used Autowaxworks. They are also superb
Sponsored