Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I was on the Porsche website this morning adding ALK to my car and I was presented a 14% off FoD lifetime purchase coupon code. The code (LOVE14) is good until Feb 20. If you were planning to get something via FoD lifetime this is a pretty good discount.

Porsche Taycan PSA: 14% off coupon code available for FoD lifetime purchases Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 9.30.34 AM
Sponsored

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Not working in the dutch store unfortunately, it recognizes the code but can’t be applied

OP
OP
Hirschaj

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Not working in the dutch store unfortunately, it recognizes the code but can’t be applied
I was wondering about that. Maybe US only but no harm in trying if you're in a different country. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Normally I would go to a US store, but the car is tied to the Dutch one. So yeah, need to wait for a dutch promotion.

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Are FoD purchases connected to a vin or a My Porsche account? I’m wondering what a lifetime license means exactly as I plan to keep the car for a maximum of 4 years

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Still waiting on mine. I wonder if someone can point out what is available to purchase as FoD.
My MY23 Turbo build already has all Standard systems, All Packages, 14-way with Massage Function, ACC and InnoDrive so not sure what else they can sell me as FoD.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
Are FoD purchases connected to a vin or a My Porsche account? I’m wondering what a lifetime license means exactly as I plan to keep the car for a maximum of 4 years
AFAIK FoD purchases stay with the car permanently. Unless you do a month/month subscription.