First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Love this.
I am an old bloke and bored rigid by the unadventurous ubiquity of monochrome shades for cars developing over the last 20 or so years.

I think PTP is more expensive than it is worth to me personally but with Mamba Green and Frozen Berry there are two unusual colours to stick 2 fingers up at the boring whites greys and silvers :)

Nmoranda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
How fun! My Panamera is sapphire blue and I’ll never go back to black again. The Taycan is frozen blue but next car I’ll order something from the custom list. That would’ve been a great event to see so many colors at once.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
There's a history of some of the more adventurous standard colours being discontinued a few years after launch...I fear Frozen Blue might be dropped before I get my MY23. If so, I'd give serious consideration to Mexico or Riviera Blue.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
There's a history of some of the more adventurous standard colours being discontinued a few years after launch...I fear Frozen Blue might be dropped before I get my MY23. If so, I'd give serious consideration to Mexico or Riviera Blue.
The Taycan is an unnecessary impulse purchase for me.
If they discontinue something I really like on my spec (like the wheels) and there isn't an alternative I like I will cancel my order.
Sponsored