Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Two options, first one is without much compromise(did compromise on sound, as I currently have burmeister and love it!!)

Porsche # PM9NZ8V1

More “conservative” build

Porsche # PM4P7KM4

Any suggestions are welcome.
Sponsored

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Two options, first one is without much compromise(did compromise on sound, as I currently have burmeister and love it!!)

Porsche # PM9NZ8V1

More “conservative” build

Porsche # PM4P7KM4

Any suggestions are welcome.
Good colour and wheel choice, same as mine.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Good colour and wheel choice, same as mine.
These are all very personal choices but the standout for me is the blackberry interior. This is a brave choice and not for everyone. I've seen pictures of stock cars which have two-tone blackberry with slate grey and it just looks awful (sorry). Single colour...maybe but if worried about resale I would tread carefully.

In general the extended leather option is a good way to go and black is always a safe choice. I have black / crayon on mine and to my eyes just lifts the interior.

Turbo wheels are the only decent ones out there (poor selection to start with).

I notice on the more expensive config it looks like you've substituted the standard charger for a cable. Do you have a charger already?

The Bose in the Taycan is right up there and better than I've experienced in Panameras and Macans. I had a loaner Cayenne S this month with Burmeister and found it not as good as the Taycan implementation of Bose.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
These are all very personal choices but the standout for me is the blackberry interior. This is a brave choice and not for everyone. I've seen pictures of stock cars which have two-tone blackberry with slate grey and it just looks awful (sorry). Single colour...maybe but if worried about resale I would tread carefully.

In general the extended leather option is a good way to go and black is always a safe choice. I have black / crayon on mine and to my eyes just lifts the interior.

Turbo wheels are the only decent ones out there (poor selection to start with).

I notice on the more expensive config it looks like you've substituted the standard charger for a cable. Do you have a charger already?

The Bose in the Taycan is right up there and better than I've experienced in Panameras and Macans. I had a loaner Cayenne S this month with Burmeister and found it not as good as the Taycan implementation of Bose.

Thanks for taking the time to write your answer @W1NGE
I am not %100 yet re the blackberry leather, I’ll need to see it first, but I’m not worried about resale, personally I despise two tone interiors.... not my thing, but different strokes for different folks obviously, not knocking it just personal taste.
As for the charging cable, I will not have a home charger, but have many chargers spread all around where I live and where I work.
I have a Cayenne S with Burmeister so I am extremely happy to hear your experience re the Taycan Bose vs Cayenne Burmeister.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Mission E wheels
Personally I love those wheels! But in the UK(not sure about everywhere else) you have to add PSCB brakes too, which brings the price up a total of +-£5500.
I have PSCB on my Cayenne, and for everyday use, I just don’t see the need(except that they look like a mirror no matter what!which is pretty cool)
Sponsored