swejs

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster S; Skoda Superb; Taycan 4S CT ordered
Country flag
Just heard from the dealer that there’s another recall for my car called instrument panel reprogramme which they’ll do when they fix the internal sensor. I’m hoping it will ensure I don’t get a repeat of the problem wher I couldn’t do anything with the car involving internal Wi-Fi because the whole top left of the centre screen was unresponsive.
Sponsored

porcha

First Name
H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just heard from the dealer that there’s another recall for my car called instrument panel reprogramme which they’ll do when they fix the internal sensor. I’m hoping it will ensure I don’t get a repeat of the problem wher I couldn’t do anything with the car involving internal Wi-Fi because the whole top left of the centre screen was unresponsive.
just had this update done... picking it up later today and will advise if anything noticeably different.

porcha

First Name
H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Got car back... nothing noticeable - but said it should fix the background errors that were causing the screen to disappear (which I have fortunately never had)...

Dealer also had no new info on new updated PCM - wasn't sure if it was OTA (I have a '22) or when it would be ready...

OP
OP
swejs

swejs

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got car back... nothing noticeable - but said it should fix the background errors that were causing the screen to disappear (which I have fortunately never had)...

Dealer also had no new info on new updated PCM - wasn't sure if it was OTA (I have a '22) or when it would be ready...
hanks. I think I had one occurrence when the screen hung on startup. My frustrations are the inability to comment my iPhone because the Wi-Fi area is unresponsive and flurries of error messages which appear to be false

psglas

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Audi RS4, Defender 90
Country flag
Do you have a code for this update ? I have lots of screen issues and would like to check it's been applied.

OP
OP
swejs

swejs

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The code is WNB1: Instrument Cluster reprogram...or something like that.
Sponsored