cbx313

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S/Cayenne GTS Coupe/Macan S/911 Carrera S
Country flag
While you are at it, I keep getting a prompt about media player (my iPhone) volume to get the best quality. It’s ticked to not show again but does daily!
That's definitely a bug that I would like to have squashed. Minor annoyances don't belong in the same sentence with Porsche. Unfortunately, I can only work with USA, Canada and Germany, so give Porsche UK a ring and let them know so there will at least be documentation on it.

Hello, although my app was already updated recently, I haven’t seen any difference - meaning the notification did pop-up after the update, at least as far as I can remember. But I will recheck today.
Unfortunately I can’t call you, because I am located in Greece. Contact via email would be the only solution for me, if it’s possible for you.
Thanks for responding finally to our pleas.
Keep in mind that your latest version might be different than ours, but hopefully someone in your local call center should have that information for you. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, I can only officially work with USA/CA/DE customers (and that last one never comes up, it's just there so I can communicate with our parent company). I can definitely keep an eye out for any relevant, PCM-based Calendar issues and provide a heads-up for you when you need to check in with your Porsche Center.
Sponsored

sotiris

First Name
Sotiris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo (2020)
Country flag
That's definitely a bug that I would like to have squashed. Minor annoyances don't belong in the same sentence with Porsche. Unfortunately, I can only work with USA, Canada and Germany, so give Porsche UK a ring and let them know so there will at least be documentation on it.

Keep in mind that your latest version might be different than ours, but hopefully someone in your local call center should have that information for you. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, I can only officially work with USA/CA/DE customers (and that last one never comes up, it's just there so I can communicate with our parent company). I can definitely keep an eye out for any relevant, PCM-based Calendar issues and provide a heads-up for you when you need to check in with your Porsche Center.
Just to give a heads-up. The calendar update reappeared in my car yesterday. So, unfortunately for me, it didn't get fixed yet :/ .