campbelk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Hi. My Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo alarm has gone off several times recently. I have deactivated the interior surveillance (may have solved the problem). However after the latest event the My Porsche app is showing 'Theft Detected and access to vehicle information and functions are limited'. Any suggestions how I can reset the app ? Many thanks
Sponsored

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Hi. My Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo alarm has gone off several times recently. I have deactivated the interior surveillance (may have solved the problem). However after the latest event the My Porsche app is showing 'Theft Detected and access to vehicle information and functions are limited'. Any suggestions how I can reset the app ? Many thanks
Sounds like the car, Porsche cloud and app are out of sync somehow. You could try logging out of the PCM and back in. If that doesn’t work, call or email Porsche customer support. If you have the vehicle location / theft monitoring subscription service, perhaps there is a direct number for that?

FYI there is a service campaign (WNB4) to address an issue with the alarm and interior monitoring - sounds like what you experienced. Getting the affected component replaced should help avoid reoccurrence. You might be able to get the theft status reset when your car is in for WNB4.

OP
OP

campbelk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Sounds like the car, Porsche cloud and app are out of sync somehow. You could try logging out of the PCM and back in. If that doesn’t work, call or email Porsche customer support. If you have the vehicle location / theft monitoring subscription service, perhaps there is a direct number for that?

FYI there is a service campaign (WNB4) to address an issue with the alarm and interior monitoring - sounds like what you experienced. Getting the affected component replaced should help avoid reoccurrence. You might be able to get the theft status reset when your car is in for WNB4.
Thanks - that's helpful
Sponsored