Rough timing from "exit factory" to landing in UK (trying to forward plan)

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
it was just over 2 weeks for me when mine was built in October. Bet you can’t wait!
Thats so quick !! I am so excited ..... I can't wait to go on little adventures with the dogs etc .... I am at the stage now though where I have to close my ears and eyes off to the negative things... as its TOO LATE NOW :CWL::oops: :surprised:
Sponsored

DoctorLife

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
You’re having a mid life crisis you say?. You must be a very young, I‘m having a senior crisis. Turbo built over 7 days by Feb 14th , Porsche sales expect me to be behind the wheel by end March, meaning around 4 weeks build to delivery at dealer.

Hope it goes quickly for you and you’re enjoying your Taycan soon. I’m reading the forums closely for any faults on the most recent deliveries. Hell, I may not even need a heater if the temperature picks up!

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You’re having a mid life crisis you say?. You must be a very young, I‘m having a senior crisis. Turbo built over 7 days by Feb 14th , Porsche sales expect me to be behind the wheel by end March, meaning around 4 weeks build to delivery at dealer.

Hope it goes quickly for you and you’re enjoying your Taycan soon. I’m reading the forums closely for any faults on the most recent deliveries. Hell, I may not even need a heater if the temperature picks up!
Well mid or senior :CWL: cheers to the crises !!!:champagne: ...... A turbo...amazing!. Who needs a heater with the excitement of a turbo !:clap: I eagerly await photos !!

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
Don't count on it coming anytime soon. I'm in France so even closer to Stuttgart and My car has been sitting at Cruetzwald for over a week with a stop sale and hold for shipment. We don't know why but suspect it's the heater issue so maybe Porsche are holding all cars from production until they resolve the heater shortage. So I have no idea when mine will be delivered to the dealer. I'm assuming it will be April time.

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Don't count on it coming anytime soon. I'm in France so even closer to Stuttgart and My car has been sitting at Cruetzwald for over a week with a stop sale and hold for shipment. We don't know why but suspect it's the heater issue so maybe Porsche are holding all cars from production until they resolve the heater shortage. So I have no idea when mine will be delivered to the dealer. I'm assuming it will be April time.
I am really sorry to hear this. How frustrating for you. To be honest, I am preparing for the 'worst' and hoping for the best. I feel like this car is something that may or may not ever happen... as most of us do until we are sat in it and driven home without any issues !! I have everything crossed for you. Don't worry, you haven't burst my bubble. Somewhat expecting delays ! Really hope you get yours soon! 🤞

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am really sorry to hear this. How frustrating for you. To be honest, I am preparing for the 'worst' and hoping for the best. I feel like this car is something that may or may not ever happen... as most of us do until we are sat in it and driven home without any issues !! I have everything crossed for you. Don't worry, you haven't burst my bubble. Somewhat expecting delays ! Really hope you get yours soon! 🤞
Hope yours isn't affected. I'm hoping it is the heater on mine and it's sorted quickly. Then hopefully I won't get the issue in the future and have an even bigger disappointment. I've only been waiting for the car since I ordered on 11th Oct 2022 so another month really doesn't bother me. Plus I still don't have a charge point installed at my house due to useless French electricians. They should be here to finish the work tomorrow but like the Porsche delivery I'm not holding my breath. They have cancelled 3 appointments so far.

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hope yours isn't affected. I'm hoping it is the heater on mine and it's sorted quickly. Then hopefully I won't get the issue in the future and have an even bigger disappointment. I've only been waiting for the car since I ordered on 11th Oct 2022 so another month really doesn't bother me. Plus I still don't have a charge point installed at my house due to useless French electricians. They should be here to finish the work tomorrow but like the Porsche delivery I'm not holding my breath. They have cancelled 3 appointments so far.
How frustrating. You are completely correct. Vasty better to have any issues noted and the car held, rather than delivered and heartbreak while you're trying to enjoy it. Sometimes I think we are all crazy for ordering this car. But then you read some of the glowing posts or nice stories/ trips/ uses of the car and then it all seems like it MIGHT pan out okay! God knows. Good luck and will look forward to seeing pictures when you take delivery. Good luck with the electricians ! Sounds rubbish!

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How frustrating. You are completely correct. Vasty better to have any issues noted and the car held, rather than delivered and heartbreak while you're trying to enjoy it. Sometimes I think we are all crazy for ordering this car. But then you read some of the glowing posts or nice stories/ trips/ uses of the car and then it all seems like it MIGHT pan out okay! God knows. Good luck and will look forward to seeing pictures when you take delivery. Good luck with the electricians ! Sounds rubbish!
Thanks. Look forward to seeing yours. What's the spec. Mine is a GTS ST in Neptune. I agree we are spending crazy amounts and putting up with all these problems which may go on after ownership but hopefully all worth it. I've test driven 3 GTS Taycan's & a 4S and was blown away just how good the car is.

Richs99

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Boxster S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Piggybacking this thread as it is now (finally!) relevant to me!

My GTS was completed last week and is now at Emden.

Deposit was put down in December 2021, also at Mid Sussex....

bilM

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Audi TT Triumph R3 Hymer MLI580
Country flag
I got a update on mine Saturday
V334 Exit Fatory 03-03-2023 Expected Date
V332 Exit Port Emden 10-03-2023
V900 Entry Dealership 17-03-2023.

Jaydub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
V334 Exit Fatory 03-03-2023 Expected Date
V332 Exit Port Emden 10-03-2023
V900 Entry Dealership 17-03-2023.
Was this info from the dealership? What stage is your MyPorsche showing? My car has been in production for over 2 weeks now, dealership told me expected build completion 25th Feb

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. Look forward to seeing yours. What's the spec. Mine is a GTS ST in Neptune. I agree we are spending crazy amounts and putting up with all these problems which may go on after ownership but hopefully all worth it. I've test driven 3 GTS Taycan's & a 4S and was blown away just how good the car is.
This is good to hear !!! I absolutely love Neptune too. Mine is a 4S ST in m green ... Im one of those crazies clearly ! I have never loved driving a car as much as I loved the test drives... so agreed. lets hope its worth it !!! 🤞

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Piggybacking this thread as it is now (finally!) relevant to me!

My GTS was completed last week and is now at Emden.

Deposit was put down in December 2021, also at Mid Sussex....
OOOhhhh how agonising !! Everything crossed for you it lands asap!! We will all be here to marvel at your pics !!!!!

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag