First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Green Mini Cooper SE, Jet Black GTS ST
Country flag
Hi,

Anyone used Love Electric to lease their car? If so, do you know which dealer they are using?

Likewise, anyone using Tusker? Do you know which dealer is being used.

I'm interested in knowing which dealers are playing ball with third party lease companies as I am having a painful time using Love Electric!
Sponsored

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 MK 2 MR2 GT T-Bar, 2002 Volvo S80
Country flag
Tusker use Porsche Exeter, I believe it is an exclusive contract but not 100%. Dealer very helpful when communicating directly with me.

OP
OP
Jiggins

Jiggins

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
LE had all sorts of issues using them. They insisted on £16K (before VAT) of extras just to accept the order.

I'm getting a GTS and I currently have £8.5K of extras and it is all that I need. Ironically the equivalent 4SST would need around £16K of extras to get to a similar GTS spec.

LE have tried with Porsche Silverstone as they said £8K of extras was OK. But they are having issues getting the order placed (but I'm not entirely clear what issues they are having).

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
LE had all sorts of issues using them. They insisted on £16K (before VAT) of extras just to accept the order.

I'm getting a GTS and I currently have £8.5K of extras and it is all that I need. Ironically the equivalent 4SST would need around £16K of extras to get to a similar GTS spec.

LE have tried with Porsche Silverstone as they said £8K of extras was OK. But they are having issues getting the order placed (but I'm not entirely clear what issues they are having).
Porsche Silverstone are an utter joke. Read reviews about them online. They are useless.

I had a test drive there in a 4S CT. They never responded to my post test-drive email until around three weeks later - also via email - where I had already given up on them and placed an order for a GTS ST at Porsche Leicester.

They claimed my email landed in their junk, which would be the first time that has happened, but then, did they not think to call me?

It is quite likely the "issue" Porsche Silverstone is having is no one in sales cares, they are completely disinterested and getting their nails manicured is a bigger priority.

T4SEM

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Tusker use Porsche Exeter, I believe it is an exclusive contract but not 100%. Dealer very helpful when communicating directly with me.
Got mine through work with Tusker - also Porsche Exeter- agree dealer helpful. Tusker not so easy to deal with.

OP
OP
Jiggins

Jiggins

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got mine through work with Tusker - also Porsche Exeter- agree dealer helpful. Tusker not so easy to deal with.
Would you mind sending me a PM with any contact you have at Exeter please?

OP
OP
Jiggins

Jiggins

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Silverstone are an utter joke. Read reviews about them online. They are useless.

I had a test drive there in a 4S CT. They never responded to my post test-drive email until around three weeks later - also via email - where I had already given up on them and placed an order for a GTS ST at Porsche Leicester.

They claimed my email landed in their junk, which would be the first time that has happened, but then, did they not think to call me?

It is quite likely the "issue" Porsche Silverstone is having is no one in sales cares, they are completely disinterested and getting their nails manicured is a bigger priority.
Yes, they do seem to be particularly painful to deal with. Hard to know if LE are the bottleneck or Porsche Silverstone, but it sounds like it is the garage.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Yes, they do seem to be particularly painful to deal with. Hard to know if LE are the bottleneck or Porsche Silverstone, but it sounds like it is the garage.
Trust me, it is Porsche Silverstone!

If you can get LE to deal with Porsche Leicester, you will get what you want - and probably sooner.

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Not what you asked. But mine was with Octopus EV and the Portsmouth dealer. They were excellent.

Jamesca

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5M
Country flag
Not sure if it's helpful but when we met with LoveElectric (part of testing the market for providers) looking at my notes they said they used the whole of the market in that they would search for best deal and use 3rd party leasing companies.

So if that's the case then likely it might be the leasing company they are using that is dealing with the dealer.

Tusker are different as they own the cars so are the leasing provider also I believe, but it was a few months ago we met with them.

OP
OP
Jiggins

Jiggins

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting, thanks. Yes I believe they are using Lex, but it does sound like the LE guy is in direct contact an not via Lex.

In fact I've been copied on a few emails to Silverstone with just the LE guy and myself.

I'm going to reach out to Exeter directly and see if I can get to the bottom of what is going on.
Sponsored