Siri / Bluetooth - stopped working ?

mc9er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
Anyone else experiencing their iPhone still connecting to their car via Bluetooth but NO LONGER allowing the use of Siri (whether through saying “hey siri”, literally pushing the Siri button on the phone itself, OR holding down the voice control button on the Porsche steering wheel)? The Siri icon on the phone / pcm shows up, but doesn’t take my voice and immediately turns off.

I’ve unlinked my phone and reconnected. Still nothing. If I turn Bluetooth off and then say “hey siri”, my phone immediately works and I can use Siri directly that way. It’s clearly something with the Porsche end of things because the second I reconnect to Bluetooth… it no longer works.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
mc9er

mc9er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
Update: just tried my wife’s iPhone as well (she’s running an older software version…. Sidebar - She never cares to update which always irritates me…. But this time it was helpful to try 2 different versions!)! Same problem on hers. We are both running iPhone 14 Pros. I’m on iOS 16.2 and she’s on iOS 16.0.3.

I’ve had the phones for 4/5 months and the car ~2 years. Have never had this issue. Just randomly stopped working as it should when I got in this morning to go to work.

Any ideas?