First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Yes, both
Thank you! I am debating whether to add to my build. I am of two minds. I won't be driving in snow but want to make sure I am not losing out on performance by not selecting. I did read that to get maximum benefit of the 4WD, one should opt in for the PTV+.

May I ask - if you could only choose one, what would it be?

Sam

OP
OP
cccmanhattan

cccmanhattan

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan CT4S
Country flag
Thank you! I am debating whether to add to my build. I am of two minds. I won't be driving in snow but want to make sure I am not losing out on performance by not selecting. I did read that to get maximum benefit of the 4WD, one should opt in for the PTV+.

Sam
Hard to say since I haven’t compared to a car without those options, but I think I got both with whatever performance package I chose

Taycan_friend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

Sam
I have both plus PDCC, but if you ask me, for mormal daily driving, I would take rear wheel steering. Gives you more progessive handling when driving slow and stability when driving fast plus a reduced turning circle.
Sponsored