Taycan production interior spied!

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
I really like how as the camauflage is coming off. The Taycan is looking pretty good, but I watched this video and got quite concerned about calling this 4 door a 4 passenger vehicle

I took these photos from the video......A full grown man cannot even sit in the rear sit! Hope this is just a bad video and not a reflection of the rear seating. I have no children, but the wife want a car where she can take her friends out, and this doesn't seem to work!!
Porsche Taycan Taycan production interior spied! lTaycanInterior1
Porsche Taycan Taycan production interior spied! taycaninterior2

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
That guy is tall and seems to have the seats back pretty far (I believe he said he did?).

My M3 probably has the same amount of room and it's surprisingly comfortable (full disclosure, I'm 5'11, so right around average height).

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
Are you freakin' kiddin' me?
Nope.....I gave my wife a Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet as a wedding gift when we got married, a Boxster S for a 10th anniversary, and hoping the Taycan will be a 16th anniversary gift.....so she wants a four ADULT passenger vehicle. Happy wife, happy life. :)
She will not be happy if a 6ft tall man can sit comfortably in the rear seat.:(

I am only allowed to drive the Porsche when we go out together......:CWL::CWL:
But with electric car, I will have to drive the car to one of my office buildings where I have solar panels to charge, so the car will be 100% solar powered. I am a commercial landlord...Great excuse to drive the car one day a week to work to charge!

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
My wife's auto related present is in the form of a tiny, never ending project:

Started off as this in 2014:

Porsche Taycan Taycan production interior spied! 21744159154_c6eae858b6_h

Was looking like this as of last summer:

Porsche Taycan Taycan production interior spied! 46940662785_9c8163bb0e_h

Currently under the knife for a VR6 swap...it's the gift that keeps on giving o_O

Roarmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne
Country flag
I think that the area behind the main drivers instrument panel is a fake cover. The final design will have more air behind it, just as in cross turismo.
Hopefully they will support head up display also.

Nevadagame

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bentley Gt. C7 ZO6. Cayenne S. Panamera Turbo. Silverado 2500 Turbo Diesel
Country flag
Nope.....I gave my wife a Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet as a wedding gift when we got married, a Boxster S for a 10th anniversary, and hoping the Taycan will be a 16th anniversary gift.....so she wants a four ADULT passenger vehicle. Happy wife, happy life. :)
She will not be happy if a 6ft tall man can sit comfortably in the rear seat.:(

I am only allowed to drive the Porsche when we go out together......:CWL::CWL:
But with electric car, I will have to drive the car to one of my office buildings where I have solar panels to charge, so the car will be 100% solar powered. I am a commercial landlord...Great excuse to drive the car one day a week to work to charge!
Good luck charging with solar panels unless you Live in Arizona and intend to let the car sit idle in the sun for a week between occasional usage.
Sponsored