Taycan interior spied with huge full digital dashboard

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Check out the size of that full digital dashboard! No Sport Response knob on the steering wheel but hopefully that's just because this is just a prototype. Hope to see it in the production model.

Porsche Taycan Taycan interior spied with huge full digital dashboard porsche-taycan-interior-spied-shows-massive-digital-dashboard-128094_1
Porsche Taycan Taycan interior spied with huge full digital dashboard porsche-taycan-interior-spied-shows-massive-digital-dashboard_3
Porsche Taycan Taycan interior spied with huge full digital dashboard porsche-taycan-interior-spied-shows-massive-digital-dashboard_2
Porsche Taycan Taycan interior spied with huge full digital dashboard porsche-taycan-interior-spied-shows-massive-digital-dashboard_1

Viand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still looking
Let's not go 'Panamera' crazy with the steering wheel buttons now lol. I do like the scroll wheel, that and the large display definitely took some cues from Tesla. Looks like the same instrument cluster from the Mission E concept, if only more of the exterior design carried over.

AllCovered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 BMW M2
Country flag
Blurry "Mission e"?

Can't wait to see what the seats look like, hopefully they're special. The ones in the concept Mission E were amazing.

porsche-mission-e-concept-interior-7.jpg
Ah yes, blind me.

Weren't the seats already seen in one of the prototype driving videos? Can't remember which I gotta search for it.

Toolate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 M240i
Country flag
Anyone know where these were taken? It's among some strange company to be seen with two Taycan prototypes..

Series7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 BMW M550i
Country flag
Gorgeous screen. Love the super widescreen ratio and looks wider than anything I've seen from any manufacturer. As OLED tech comes down in price I hope we start seeing it be used for digital gauge displays. The black backgrounds still show up as dark gray.
Sponsored