Rayo2703

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have noticed that a high number of posts refer to the CT. I would be very interested to hear why so many people are choosing the Taycan CT over the Taycan.
Sponsored

Oakhome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'65 S-Type; '06 325; '20 Taycan; '18 991
I'd imagine that as the CT is the newer of the two models there's more buzz around it. As for choosing between the two, the CT appears somewhat more practical with larger boot space.

For me the CT was never an option, all the plastic trim, especially around the wheel arches, just seem "wrong"

Izzone

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I have a Taycan….wife CT

the CT was her compromise from a suv….

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
I have noticed that a high number of posts refer to the CT. I would be very interested to hear why so many people are choosing the Taycan CT over the Taycan.
it offers quite a bit more without many downsides. Driveability is very very similar, you get the extra practicality, slightly extra height which is welcomed for speed bumps, pot holes etc….and (this is subjective), looks really proper nice still

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I ordered a CT because of my dog.
The test car rode very well on the bad roads around here so maybe the extra bump travel is a benefit. I like the idea of the gravel mode for visiting farms.
OTOH I personally prefer the look of the saloon so would probably have chosen that if my dog wasn't my most frequent passenger.
Sponsored