Taycans spotted in the wild

Rollep

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
Which one?

Though I don't think it'll be long before the Taycan has a rear spoiler like the 911's
Spoilers like the one on GT3 RS has no business on a sports saloon like the Taycan, it would look absolutely ridiculous.
Fixed spoilers like that belongs to track cars, and track cars only. On the road a GT3 Touring looks sooo much better:)

porsche-911-gt3-touring-package.jpg

Last edited:

Singularity

Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A7, Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Fully agree... for a road car mild spoilers at high speeds make sense, which is exactly what the Taycan has. Big spoilers are for race cars.

TheSnape

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Also check out this image. You can see the rear of a BMW 3 series - maybe M3 - there.

That's what is regarded as a sports sedan. But it looks very tall and slab sided compared to the 911-style flared wheel arches of the Taycan

79209349_113138453319877_8874662615612850255_n.jpg

TheSnape

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Comparison shots of the Taycan with a Dodge charger - a sports sedan which looks like an MPV in comparison with the Taycan - and the Nissan GTR

Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 14.06.18.png

Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 14.09.54.png

Cpoarchy

Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Great black and white pic, I think the taycan looks better to me. Keep the pics coming

TheSnape

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Great black and white pic, I think the taycan looks better to me. Keep the pics coming
For sure!

This is the only four door saloon in the world that looks like a sports car - it's fun showing it alongside other saloons and realising just how slab sided most saloons - and even some 2 door coupes - are

Cpoarchy

Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
I know, too bad the configurator didn't do it justice, wish I could see a red one
in the wild, and the back tires.. omg didn't know they would be that wide, love it! , and the width, makes it really look like a super car

TheSnape

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
I know, too bad the configurator didn't do it justice, wish I could see a red one
in the wild, and the back tires.. omg didn't know they would be that wide, love it! , and the width, makes it really look like a super car
Hmm a lot of people seem to think it looks like a super car, not just me...

In all seriousness, this has done wonders for the image and credibility of the electric car. Tesla launched the Model S - I remember back then it was seen as a sleek and coupe like design. But cars like the Prius (hybrid) and the Leaf (full EV) just couldn't touch the desirability of - just about anything, really. The Model S has a good image, true, but more in a sleek, Mercedes E-Class/BMW 5 series/smooth executive kind of way.

Not this kind of supercar/drop dead gorgeous/jaw hits the floor and you can't stop looking at it kind of way. The Taycan's doing wonders for the electric car image.

Cpoarchy

Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
i couldn't agree more, I can see people saying it expensive. Hey it's a Porsche we all know that, but you have to see the beauty of this thing, really good photography, are you a professional?

TheSnape

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
i couldn't agree more, I can see people saying it expensive. Hey it's a Porsche we all know that, but you have to see the beauty of this thing, really good photography, are you a professional?
If only.

No, I found all my images on instagram.

I usually look for sportiest stance images of Taycan - Turbo S with Mission E wheels

Advertisement

Advertisement