The New Two-Tone Seats

d00d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
yes
Country flag
I'm more inclined to order two tone next time, because deviated stitching now carries through to the seats if they're the same color.

Porsche Taycan The New Two-Tone Seats Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 6.11.13 AM
Sponsored

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Just IMO - I think the beige looks great and the red/black is one of those WOW! interiors, but I'm afraid I would get tired of the volume after a year or so...😵

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
Thanks for the picture MissionE. To my eyes, that is a brighter red Bordeaux than I have seen in a couple of other’s Bordeaux pictures, though as we know different cameras, cell phone picture captures, and computer monitors all change “outcomes” individually. Question please, in your eyes as you now look at your picture and at your car itself, is the red as you see in the your car as bright as it appears in your picture?

Thank you.

sbalaji

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB
Country flag
I think that the two tone looks better in some colors than others.....and the fact that the Bordeaux always looks GREAT in person and AWFUL in pics :)
Bordeaux is an awesome interior color- love it especially with a darker exterior. It’s a head turner😂

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
Just got these screen prints from the brand new Redline Reviews 2025 refreshed Taycan video. Sofyan Bey always does a good job, and he says he will be doing two more videos on different 2025 Taycans in the next couple of weeks.

Porsche Taycan The New Two-Tone Seats IMG_3481
Porsche Taycan The New Two-Tone Seats IMG_3479
Porsche Taycan The New Two-Tone Seats IMG_3481

violuma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RWD
Country flag
I'm likely one of the few folks here that just doesn't like leather, and boy am I glad I got the Gen 1 Race-Tex seat covers. The "pepita/houndstooth" is way too busy for my eyes, perhaps because the contrast between the two colors is just really stark. I would feel like I was sitting on a tablecloth.

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 C8 Z06, 2024 iX M60
Country flag
My wife and I considered the Pepita for a couple of days but also decided it was not for us. Wish there were more choices…