RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Long story (won't get into it here) but I currently own a 2022 Tesla Model 3 Perf and a 2021 Taycan 4s.

I watched this video last week, I follow that RS EV guy's channel on YouTube regularly.

FROM THE VIDEO: If you watch the split screen sequences carefully, notice how many times his passenger's head flops around and how many times she grabs (out of desperation) for SOMETHING to grasp while riding in the Tesla Model 3.

I bet if she was asked about it (maybe it was B-roll, never made it to the video) she would say the Model 3 almost made her knickers fly off. And not in a good way.

FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: This is like comparing a Hoonigan's pimped Subaru WRX to a fine sports car. And I've been in a pimped WRX.

What I'm trying to say: it's no comparison. The Taycan (in any model / configuration) is a MUCH BETTER AUTOMOBILE.

Sure, I can mash the accelerator on my own Model 3 and blast through stretches of road -- but it scares the jeebies out of me.

Raw numbers don't tell the whole story.

I actually drive MORE carefully and cautiously in the Model 3 because it does not have the safe and predictable handling qualities of the Taycan.

I'm actually selling the Model 3. Can't stand it. The Taycan wins on all counts, and I own both bloody cars as I'm writing this.

I totally agree with this. Granted I sold my 4s to get a turbo S because I wanted PTS color and wanted the top performance car. I’m keeping my model 3P for my sons 16th and as an extra car for guests or if we have to drive into the city where parking is terrible and car damage is common.
Sponsored

steveBK123

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I totally agree with this. Granted I sold my 4s to get a turbo S because I wanted PTS color and wanted the top performance car. I’m keeping my model 3P for my sons 16th and as an extra car for guests or if we have to drive into the city where parking is terrible and car damage is common.
16 year old boy with a M3P.. hope you are going to put some of the software caps on it!

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Ironically he doesn’t want the car. He would prefer a truck but teslas are super safe and I’m sure it will get a little banged up over time (no worse than my wife’s cars however. Lol. Not sure I can lock it in “chill mode” I need to look into that

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
You’ll get no argument from me. My Taycan is worth 3x what my MP3 meant to me, despite only costing 2x. A much, much better automobile in everything other than software.
Sponsored