First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Dear folks,

Please could some kind-hearted soul measure and post the width the of rear boot/trunk at the narrowest point. I guess between the wheel arches - for a Turbo please?

Preferably a CT Turbo - but I think it may be the same for all CT/sedan/ST Turbos? - since the platform itself is the same.

Perhaps even the same for all Taycans?

I have found different results quoted online ranging from 81-96 CM (32-37 inches) - not sure why - perhaps wheel arches accommodating different wheel widths?

many thanks

S
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Bump please - Cheers

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Dear folks,

Please could some kind-hearted soul measure and post the width the of rear boot/trunk at the narrowest point. I guess between the wheel arches - for a Turbo please?

Preferably a CT Turbo - but I think it may be the same for all CT/sedan/ST Turbos? - since the platform itself is the same.

Perhaps even the same for all Taycans?

I have found different results quoted online ranging from 81-96 CM (32-37 inches) - not sure why - perhaps wheel arches accommodating different wheel widths?

many thanks

S
I guess you looked at this already?

Porsche Taycan Turbo boot/trunk width please? 1651834522533

Dimensions of a 4S saloon trunk between inner rear wheel arches is 0.898m (laser measure) and would expect the CT / ST to be the same / similar.

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Thanks so much Winge - that is very helpful.

I need to order a new wheelchair and some options would be tight on the lower measurements out there on the web - but 35"/89cm would be fine for all my options - cheers. I assume it is not model specific since the CU volume is quoted the same - and the engineering to tailor arches to different wheel widths would not be cost-effective.

Yes I looked at that and lots of other stuff - Ricability has the measurements that match yours too at 35" - but these differ from a YouTube review (31") and other sites I found - so a wide range.

31" would rule out a couple of options I am considering - 35" is fine for all. I simply can't understand why such differing measurements are quoted online.

Many thanks again

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks so much Winge - that is very helpful.

I need to order a new wheelchair and some options would be tight on the lower measurements out there on the web - but 35"/89cm would be fine for all my options - cheers. I assume it is not model specific since the CU volume is quoted the same - and the engineering to tailor arches to different wheel widths would not be cost-effective.

Yes I looked at that and lots of other stuff - Ricability has the measurements that match yours too at 35" - but these differ from a YouTube review (31") and other sites I found - so a wide range.

31" would rule out a couple of options I am considering - 35" is fine for all. I simply can't understand why such differing measurements are quoted online.

Many thanks again
Most welcome.

Get your dealer to check a CT for you just to be sure.
Sponsored