temoor

First Name
Porsche4S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Porsche Taycan TYD showing a change in order 8F214C01-59A6-4E79-B43E-C5770B8EF3C2

Hello hello Taycan lovers ! Out of no where something interesting happened. My car arrival date suddenly changed on TYD , now its coming 7 days early . Which sounds great but all of a sudden i saw the price of my car drop from $145000 to $142000. I was like hmmm something is wrong.
interestingly upon checking the whole build i figured out that the entire premium package went missing also i saw that my Black matrix headlights 81V also went missing from there ( i read a thread before about that too )
Is that a glitch ? Or should I contact the dealer and see what happened because I would definitely not accept the car without those options. Thoughts ?
Sponsored

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
That’s scary. i really hope it’s a glitch. What phase is your car in ?

OP
OP

temoor

First Name
Porsche4S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
That’s scary. i really hope it’s a glitch. What phase is your car in ?
its suppose to go in production on January 14.

well if the car comes without a premium package then i wont accept the delivery!

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
its suppose to go in production on January 14.

well if the car comes without a premium package then i wont accept the delivery!
Mine is scheduled to go to production on 1/21. Just checked TYD and no changes at this time. Premium package is still listed for me. Definitely reach out to your SA. My order is for a CT4 in case that matters.

OP
OP

temoor

First Name
Porsche4S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Mine is scheduled to go to production on 1/21. Just checked TYD and no changes at this time. Premium package is still listed for me. Definitely reach out to your SA. My order is for a CT4 in case that matters.
I think its happening only for 4s , even on the configurator its all messed up.
Sponsored