Typical service costs

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Hi

ok still lurking hoping to eventually actually get a Taycan….for tax/financial reasons I need to hold off until next year (which hopefully nicely lines up with a refresh). BUT, I just had a major failure with my Tesla’s battery…so might have to switch sooner.

other than tires, and the occasional door handle failing, I haven’t had many service visits or costs. I’m wondering what the typical maintenance costs are with the Taycan. Are most things covered under warranty, or are there costs I need to look forward to facing….its been a decade since Ive dealt with regular dealerships etc. thanks
Sponsored

Wovi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
There have been a few threads on this on the forums, so I would recommend searching around some. I definitely learned a lot from them when I was considering buying one too.

I have only had my two-year service done, which came out to about $750, including state inspection fees of around $70. If I’d been a little more prepared I probably could’ve saved some money by changing the air filter myself. Located in Pennsylvania in the US