(UK) Charge point recommendations for workplace

JP_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anticipating the imminent arrival of my T4S. Can anyone recommend a workplace wall charger solution? We have a 3 phase supply and the charger will only be used by employees and ideally needs to be compatible with as many brands/vehicles as possible for future redundancy.
Sponsored

plumandreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4
Country flag
Anticipating the imminent arrival of my T4S. Can anyone recommend a workplace wall charger solution? We have a 3 phase supply and the charger will only be used by employees and ideally needs to be compatible with as many brands/vehicles as possible for future redundancy.
I can say what I wouldn''t buy.. I wouldnt touch Rolec ever again. I've had 4 units and they all break. From failed internal components to melted internal cables, to damage to the actual type 2 cable plugs.

Historically we had a wall charger but quickly realised that we had created a tripping hazard for visitors to our offices. For us, the pedestal chargers are far safer (although we did have to dig up some pavement to install it).

Currently have a Rolec 2 port pedestal here at the office and port 2 failed yesterday and the lamp on top. Never again :) :)

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
All EVSEs should be car agnostic (some comments from USA where this appears to be an issue wit the Porsche EVSEs).

3 phase - good for 22kW, assuming the vehicles can soak up that much juice.

Zappi, Pod Point, PMCC (if you have one), Andersen, many others.
Sponsored