Who else is on Glovis Sun?

luuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Ice Grey w/ Mission E)
Country flag
Who else's Taycan is on or is supposed to be on "Glovis Sun" boat according to Track Your Dream? It looks like Glovis Sun has departed Emden for awhile and is well underway, but TYD has not updated the latest milestone to reflect that my car is "On Vessel". Instead, I'm still sitting at "Arrival Emden Port" milestone, but toggling over to the adjacent "On Vessel" milestone does indicate "Glovis Sun" underneath.

Fingers crossed whether my car got on the boat or not. Has TYD updated for those of you who are supposed to be on this boat?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Taycan_SF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
What does your "on vessel" estimated date say? Mine is also at the Eden, but the "on vessel" estimate is 10/8, which would be the next ship that is coming to west coast...

Who else's Taycan is on or is supposed to be on "Glovis Sun" boat according to Track Your Dream? It looks like Glovis Sun has departed Emden for awhile and is well underway, but TYD has not updated the latest milestone to reflect that my car is "On Vessel". Instead, I'm still sitting at "Arrival Emden Port" milestone, but toggling over to the adjacent "On Vessel" milestone does indicate "Glovis Sun" underneath.

Fingers crossed whether my car got on the boat or not. Has TYD updated for those of you who are supposed to be on this boat?

OP
OP

luuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What does your "on vessel" estimated date say? Mine is also at the Eden, but the "on vessel" estimate is 10/8, which would be the next ship that is coming to west coast...
On Vessel is 10/1 for me, and so all indications suggest my car being on Glovis Sun, other than the fact that the “On Vessel” milestone hasn’t been actually reached.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
My car is also supposed to be on Glovis Sun according to TYD ?

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
On Vessel is 10/1 for me, and so all indications suggest my car being on Glovis Sun, other than the fact that the “On Vessel” milestone hasn’t been actually reached.
Is there a date associated with the on-vessel milestone which is in the future?

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you actually reached “On Vessel” milestone in TYD?
Nope, my TYD hasn't properly updated but I checked with my SA today and according to their internal system my car is indeed on Glovis Sun which is confirmed to have left the Emden Port

Porsche Taycan Who else is on Glovis Sun? image001

OP
OP

luuk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So yeah we're probably good. Where in the US are you located?
I’m in the SF Bay Area, but I’m taking delivery at PECLA. I think my car will be unloaded in Benicia before being transported down south.

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
Glovis Sun is in the long queue waiting to get through the Panama Canal as of 2pm Pacific….getting closer :)

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m in the SF Bay Area, but I’m taking delivery at PECLA. I think my car will be unloaded in Benicia before being transported down south.
I just scheduled my delivery date at the PEC LA for 12/8. Did Porsche NA reach out to you yet to schedule?

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like the ship is slowly making its way thru the Canal now lol
Sponsored