• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTT: trade 20” turbo aero plus $2700 cash for 21” RS or mission e

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
I just picked up my 2022 Taycan. It came with 20” Turbo Aero wheels with all season tires. I prefer the 21” RS wheels with all season tires
Porsche Taycan WTT: trade 20” turbo aero plus $2700 cash for 21” RS or mission e 5A382343-5A3C-4934-AFA4-5366BE0A8A9B
. In the configuration the price difference is $2,690 between the two wheel sets. If anyone in NY area is willing to trade for wheels plus $2700 please let me know. I will cover the installation cost.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bakus

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi GT
Country flag
I just picked up my 2022 Taycan. It came with 20” Turbo Aero wheels with all season tires. I prefer the 21” RS wheels with all season tires
5A382343-5A3C-4934-AFA4-5366BE0A8A9B.jpeg
. In the configuration the price difference is $2,690 between the two wheel sets. If anyone in NY area is willing to trade for wheels plus $2700 please let me know. I will cover the installation cost.
Your best option so would be to sell yours and buy the wheels you need.

I think you so you would find it hard to find someone wanting to do downgrade wheels. Especially the rs wheels, but I hope your successful.

OP
OP
ruartur

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
Thanks I know it’s a long shot but maybe someone took a stock car and wants a smoother ride plus the cash. I wouldn’t mind buying a set and selling mine but I don’t see any for sale.

OP
OP
ruartur

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
I would also be interested in mission e wheels.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Not sure if the brakes that come with the Mission-e will fit behind those wheels. Anyone know?

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
I have a set of the cross Turismo 21” with all seasons I want to get rid of. They took some abuse but wouldn’t be much to get them right.

OP
OP
ruartur

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
Thanks but currently only interested in RS or mission E.

OP
OP
ruartur

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
Not sure if the brakes that come with the Mission-e will fit behind those wheels. Anyone know?
I am not sure either to be honest. But I think I read somewhere on this forum that they fit.

OP
OP
ruartur

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
Thanks everyone for your replies. I decided to stick with my 20” wheels for now.
Sponsored