Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Collected my 3rd new Taycan today short video attached

This time a RWD in Coffee beige with jet black mission e wheels

Speced Mainly some tech with HUD, Innodrive,Comfort access and Remote Park assist

I had just finished 22 weeks living with my first Tesla (2021 M3P) but really missed the fun Driving a Taycan :)

love the colour and think it looks better in the flesh

Porsche Taycan Collected my third new Taycan today 9988183c-0236-4c88-90f8-f43b5d0e96b3-jpe

Porsche Taycan Collected my third new Taycan today 4d686581-1d10-4d27-b209-fbf307369e77-jpe

Porsche Taycan Collected my third new Taycan today 85d3dc47-1f45-4ff4-86b6-90c57ea1f63d-jpe

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
got a 4S on Jul 1st 2020 , so very early Taycan ..
Loved it but as a very early car it has a pretty big PCM problem
Did a deal to upgrade to a Turbo S in 2021 and then sold that in September
Tried the Tesla for 22 weeks and here I am back in a RWD Taycan

beside missing the sheer drive quality of Taycan , personally also missed apple car play a lot and for me the Taycan is one of the best looking cars on the road

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Besides “best looking car”, you also selected best colour :angel: :like:
Thanks! It was the real world pictures I saw in here that gave me the confidence to go for it as looks nicer than the configuration images

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I placed an order before I found this forum.
Coffee was my wife’s decision (i’d go with crayon or ice blue) and it really looks much better in real than on configurator.
What colour did you choose for interiror?

btw: place some photos in thread Coffee-beige club.

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
Very interesting to go from Turbo S to M3P to RWD!
How do you find the power delivery on RWD? Several reviewers say that because you can use pretty much all of it most of the time on the open road, it feels quick and enjoyable despite the figures looking a bit down vs M3P etc

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I placed an order before I found this forum.
Coffee was my wife’s decision (i’d go with crayon or ice blue) and it really looks much better in real than on configurator.
What colour did you choose for interiror?

btw: place some photos in thread Coffee-beige club.
Thanks will add some
I went black for interior as tried to keep the contract with the coffee beige - think they go well together

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Very interesting to go from Turbo S to M3P to RWD!
How do you find the power delivery on RWD? Several reviewers say that because you can use pretty much all of it most of the time on the open road, it feels quick and enjoyable despite the figures looking a bit down vs M3P etc
For me the Turbo S was overkill
M3P was fast but coming from a Taycan I felt like I was driving a very fast golf buggy - no emotion to the drive and looked so plain . I felt the difference putting the foot down with the RWD vs m3p (and my first 4S) but it’s still quite quick !

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Looking good @grahamtparker1979. Question about your Mission-E wheels option. Did you pick "Wheels painted in Jet Black Metallic" or "Wheels painted in Black (high-gloss)"?

Do those options look different from each other ? I've never been able to figure those two options out!

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Be interested too if you feel there are any improvements in the PCM – both from a UI and reliability perspective. Appreciate its early days for this car still.

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looking good @grahamtparker1979. Question about your Mission-E wheels option. Did you pick "Wheels painted in Jet Black Metallic" or "Wheels painted in Black (high-gloss)"?

Do those options look different from each other ? I've never been able to figure those two options out!
Thanks Damien !
I researched it and saw somewhere it was recommended to go for the jet black look over the other black

Fitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayman 981 GT4
Country flag
Hey great stuff, and another Taycan round Ireland. I am very interested in your progression...I like you am beginning to think enjoyment has very little to do with acceleration figures. Like yourself I came out of a Tesla M3P and have not given it any though since selling it. The Tesla cannot hold a candle to the Porsche albeit with a significant premium. Hope to see you round the place and good luck with the new car.

Alarm issues yet? There are two of us who collected in Jan from Porsche center dublin with MY22 cars with the ubiquitous alarm problem.

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Be interested too if you feel there are any improvements in the PCM – both from a UI and reliability perspective. Appreciate its early days for this car still.
I can’t wait to get back into PCM and see what differences , to be fair connecting etc day was already way ahead of what it was even last year

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey great stuff, and another Taycan round Ireland. I am very interested in your progression...I like you am beginning to think enjoyment has very little to do with acceleration figures. Like yourself I came out of a Tesla M3P and have not given it any though since selling it. The Tesla cannot hold a candle to the Porsche albeit with a significant premium. Hope to see you round the place and good luck with the new car.

Alarm issues yet? There are two of us who collected in Jan from Porsche center dublin with MY22 cars with the ubiquitous alarm problem.
Thanks and good luck with yours !
what spec did you go for ?

funny you should mention that alarm problem as it just started an hour ago !! Going off out of no where every ten minutes or so . Any ideas how to solve ?
Sponsored