Crick

First Name
Crick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volt, 2009 BMW X5D, 2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Do you still need to double click if disabled in the PCM? I'm sure I will forget to double click...
Our CT was delivered today and I'm not sure if this one has the problem. Don't want to find out in the middle of the night.
If found that, Yes, one does need to double click if disabled in the PCM; HOWEVER, it's possible that I inadvertently reset the PCM exclusion by some user action. When I get the car back from Elite Motors (PPF), I'll do more investigation (because there is a logic gap if disabling in the PCM is insufficient when using one click on the fob).
Sponsored

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Those are only soft alarms to alert you if someone is driving too fast or too far away. For example service or valet. It's misleading to call it alarms. It's called valet mode on some brands.
Does using “Transport Mode” not resolve your issue while you build confidence in you button / click / lights flashing action?

Porsche Taycan Collected my third new Taycan today 1B9BE46F-7885-4401-B9DA-A7A3BC6D2EBB

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
Well without boring everyone to death it’s not like it was a plan … My frozen blue 4S was the second Taycan delivered in Ireland on July 2nd 2020 . As a Very unit the PCM was absolutely shot from day one . It spent a long time trying to repair and as a result got a great deal to upgrade to a stock Turbo S in Feb 2021 .. Then in September I decided to take over a friends new Tesla M3P order (due following week) and got an offer on my TTS to sell close to new price 6 months later so sold the TTS .. Then in October I realised the Tesla model 3 wasn’t for me and ordered a RWD Taycan . So not looking to change each Model Year but a set of circumstances made it that way

plus I’m stuck In my house for 700 days because of Covid and very bored ? !
Sponsored