U.K. Owner and delivery date list

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Well fellow Taycaners, out of 40+ orders registered here on this string we presently have 3 delivered & c. 30 cars expected to be delivered by early July (7-8 later in 2020)

Have I read reports of spec enhancements (inc software + Apple play and even dropping the mandatory charger lead) from July build onwards?

Any concerns that we are sometime in next 6-8 weeks going to take delivery of 1st gen spec cars in 2nd gen (July+ period) or is there scope to have the dealers & Porsche as manufacturer update our yet to be handed over cars so they are 100% Current spec and wholly up to date?

(My dealer was enthusiastically telling me to prepare for collecting my car April 9th & not heard a peep from dealer since 3rd March with this kind of build data as backup)

Porsche Taycan U.K. Owner and delivery date list F33173C7-A0F0-4F9A-8696-6833A4DD23C2

Ymt400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Tycan 4S in Gentian Blue: Previous: Macan S
Country flag
UK Taycan owners please do consider joining Porsche Club GB (https://www.porscheclubgb.com/) A new Taycan Register is just being set up, to co-ordinate and share information amongst UK owners.
I am a member No. 138617 and have updated my profile to include the Taycan 4S Ireceived on 27th May 2020.

OP
OP
Austin_yeahbaby

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
Audi UK called me today to say my Etron is still sat at the port and they also don’t know which cars will make which boat!
It's all a bit of mess quite frankly, just had the latest from my dealer and the car has gone backwards in the V-Status.

They say that the dealerships are not getting any more information than we have.

Feels like a free for all at the ports to get cars loaded....

Porsche Taycan U.K. Owner and delivery date list gettyimages-979766094-612x612

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
It's all a bit of mess quite frankly, just had the latest from my dealer and the car has gone backwards in the V-Status.

They say that the dealerships are not getting any more information than we have.

Feels like a free for all at the ports to get cars loaded....

Indeed. Not being able to tell you the status of where the vehicle is and whether it will be loaded onto a certain ship is a complete joke honestly. If delivery starts to push into July or August I’ll be cancelling and ordering a MY21.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Indeed. Not being able to tell you the status of where the vehicle is and whether it will be loaded onto a certain ship is a complete joke honestly. If delivery starts to push into July or August I’ll be cancelling and ordering a MY21.
That’s interesting as you’ll lose the government grant on it?

My car is also sitting at the dock supposedly. Interesting to see how poorly it’s all been handled

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
That’s interesting as you’ll lose the government grant on it?
Yep that’s one of the downsides. Just feel the way this whole situation has been handled and the level of communication is appalling.

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Does contact and Vin / chassis number statement from “Porsche Connect” with a message like this popping in to my Inbox 10pm last night offer hope that delivery of 4S order is imminent?

Porsche Taycan U.K. Owner and delivery date list 4D79AF22-3175-46CB-A5C5-9FFEEED56BA1

OP
OP
Austin_yeahbaby

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
Does contact and Vin / chassis number statement from “Porsche Connect” with a message like this popping in to my Inbox 10pm last night offer hope that delivery of 4S order is imminent?
Unfortunately not - I got mine back on May 9th, car is nowhere to be seen.

ONE TIP - I activated my connect service to see if I could track the car, in short you can't. I have a message into Porsche Connect team to get my lost month back as it shows the expiry as May 2023 now and I want 3 years from when I actually get the car.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Oh, got an update today... my Taycan is apparently in Grimsby... just got to wait another couple of weeks so it can get all the way from Grimsby to Porsche Chester

1592413816340.png
It would be quicker if you just pushed it from Grimsby

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Oh, got an update today... my Taycan is apparently in Grimsby... just got to wait another couple of weeks so it can get all the way from Grimsby to Porsche Chester

1592413816340.png
Get your mate to drive you over & steal it from the yard!