U.K. Owner and delivery date list

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Yeah, looks amazing. Hope you have a smooth delivery! Mines in country but not at the dealer yet, should be tomorrow or Friday. Looking forward to some pics from my dealer too. :)

do you have a connect log in yet,?

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Mate you must be over the moon, Is there anything on the car that you wish you had added?
Tinted windows, which I'm getting done on Saturday at half the price of porsche, and the 3d surround camera. Otherwise its pretty much what I would have picked, very lucky

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I always chuckle of the off-road look of sports cars with the shipping blocks in the suspension

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Tinted windows, which I'm getting done on Saturday at half the price of porsche, and the 3d surround camera. Otherwise its pretty much what I would have picked, very lucky
It’s quite close to my spec to be honest

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I’d have been well happy if I had found one that close to my spec, Lakewood us know your thoughts on the car once you have had the weekend to play with it

paddypony

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i8
Country flag
That’s interesting and a good saving on the privacy glass non dealer retrofit But interested to learn about the 3D surround camera you are getting and how this works out thanks

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
That’s interesting and a good saving on the privacy glass non dealer retrofit But interested to learn about the 3D surround camera you are getting and how this works out thanks
Is the 3D surround camera not just the surround view park option?

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is the 3D surround camera not just the surround view park option?
I've got the reverse camera only, not the next one up. You dtill get sensors but not 3d image. Oh yeah, blue wasnt my first choice colour it would have been red!

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've got the reverse camera only, not the next one up. You dtill get sensors but not 3d image. Oh yeah, blue wasnt my first choice colour it would have been red!
i know we discussed the colours and i really hated Red but i had an Etron on order ion that colour so it didn't work, but i have just cancelled the Etron (its somehow got lost in Emdon) and I'm picking up a new BMW X5 45e (Hybrid with over 50 mile range so 6% bIK) on monday that's Tanzanite Blue

so i could have gone red but I'm sure ill be happy with the white I've ordered but gentian blue would have been my other choice (would have loved frozen blue)

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i know we discussed the colours and i really hated Red but i had an Etron on order ion that colour so it didn't work, but i have just cancelled the Etron (its somehow got lost in Emdon) and I'm picking up a new BMW X5 45e (Hybrid with over 50 mile range so 6% bIK) on monday that's Tanzanite Blue

so i could have gone red but I'm sure ill be happy with the white I've ordered but gentian blue would have been my other choice (would have loved frozen blue)
Nice, guessing that BMW is a stock car then? Same about the E-Tron mate

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice, guessing that BMW is a stock car then? Same about the E-Tron mate
Yes its the only one in UK, one of my best mates is BMW Corporate Manager for 13 dealerships in the south and they have a cancelled order and he rang Friday to offer me it, so a bit like you its not the spec i would have chosen but will suit our needs (ivory leather with a 5 and 2 year old boys !!!)

I've spoken with a few dealerships and if i was to order one it would be Q1 next year as they are built in the USA and the factory and post were closed so they have a massive back log

its far more sensible having a hybrid than 2 x EV's as the UK infrastructure isn't great!
Sponsored