TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Said it before and will say it again. The fact that the new Taycan is being put up against and being compared to the Iconic Porsche 911 is in itself the biggest achievement for the brand and car.

Then the fact that the majority who drive one say they would choose one over the 911 is the icing on the cake.

The Taycan is a gamechanger - period! :clap:

thenaimis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Eh, the video is more concerned with the performance of the vloggers than the cars.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Said it before and will say it again. The fact that the new Taycan is being put up against and being compared to the Iconic Porsche 911 is in itself the biggest achievement for the brand and car.

Then the fact that the majority who drive one say they would choose one over the 911 is the icing on the cake.

The Taycan is a gamechanger - period! :clap:
It is what I have come to be more excited about the order. I did not order a great EV, I ordered a great car...that is also an EV.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Eh, the video is more concerned with the performance of the vloggers than the cars.
sure .... but also the point. On the street for an amateur driver, there’s almost no performance difference between the absolute best not-gt 911 and the brand new growing pains and all taycan. It’s an outstanding achievement

if you want a car to track, I wouldn’t recommend it over a gt car (2,3 or 4)
Sponsored