lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Ello... As yet, i am yet to find a reason why the space between the front seats (under the consoles) is there, but largely unusable... If there is no practical use for it, i was thinking of simply attaching some lips on each side so that i can put things there without them sliding off? Has anyone else done similar?

Porsche Taycan Storage space under centre console 9-porsche-taycan-2020-rt-cabin
Sponsored

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
but not after delivery?
Pretty sure it can't. It's a real shame that this is an option and on the Swiss website there's no description of what it contains, either.

I've just added the storage pack to my order (mostly for the attachment points in the trunk for the net), fortunately didn't cause a delay to the delivery date.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Pretty sure it can't. It's a real shame that this is an option and on the Swiss website there's no description of what it contains, either.
It says in the German website, but not in the French for some reason. The Norwegian configurator has the details in English strangely enough:

Additional storage compartments in vehicle interior:
- storage tray below the ascending centre console in front
- storage tray on the middle tunnel in rear
- net and bag hook in rear luggage compartment

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Please be aware that the bag and net hook part is only hooks, it does not come with the net! I know.... ridiculous! Try ordering one from parts!! They have no idea of the part number either!

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Is there a net you can buy? I was under the impression it doesn't exist. With my driving style, I will need a net, preferrably a tight one.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
There must be a net, but parts don’t know. Go figure, my estimations of my dealer are rock bottom. They invited me to the Taycan 1-1 training thing. That invite made me smile! Lol

vertebae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
pending
Country flag
Please be aware that the bag and net hook part is only hooks, it does not come with the net! I know.... ridiculous! Try ordering one from parts!! They have no idea of the part number either!
My jaw dropped reading this :eek:. Thanks for the FYI, I love netting in the back and taking delivery without that net would have been a shocker. At least now I have a few months to prepare myself! :rolleyes:

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
The Cayman cargo net will not.
The one labeled “Carg Net” might.
It is a bigger space than the Macan, which happens to identical to the original Acura RDX.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Brilliant. Have you bought this?
For the storage in the ascending centre console in front, this might be the better solution than the Porsche option. The problem with the Porsche option is, that the frames are too wide and the storage inside is very small. If you then order 4+1 seat, there is no additional storage in the back. If you don't care that much about the bag hook, this option turns into a wasted money joke.

On the other hand, I have yet to find a good place to put my sunglasses, which I need on almost every drive...
Sponsored