annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
I'm sorry, I have no idea how to describe what I'm looking for, but typing in dozens of different keyword combos into google finally popped up what I was trying to invent in my head. Here's a link to something made for the Macan: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SG66Q17/ref=twister_B08626XZSV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Porsche Taycan Storage ideas for driver's door area? 1680647443001

I know some cars have the little cup in the door handle, and some just have the handle where I am apt to stick something only to hear it fall to the floor. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen or made something like this that would fit the Taycan? I often want to put stuff in that area and now it's off limits, and I'm trying to come up with storage ideas in general. I've yet to tackle the sunglass holder threads in full. I realize I'm not in my old minivan or Pilot where I can just toss a ton of junk everywhere, which is a good incentive to keep the car tidy, but I do have a few girlie things I'd like to keep at hand on long drives.

Any ideas (or threads I can't come up with search terms for) on simple and discreet interior storage? Thanks!
Sponsored

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
That shit will end up on the concrete for sure if it's stuck in the door. I have a sunglass clip on the passenger visor which works perfect. As far as other junk, I've seen Porsche branded organizers that fit between the seat and the center console. It's probably not authentic Porsche but has the logo on it.

https://www.carlightclub.com/produc...MIpq3ClLiR_gIVhG1vBB2U-gZFEAQYBCABEgIWyvD_BwE

I'm a minimalist so I don't need one! My phone goes in the cup holder and that's about it.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I think a cup with a lid (smoker package??) in the centre console is the most obvious thing for extra discreet storeage.
Its just not very big though.

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
@annieland , you probably got folks with 3D printers thinking ...

I put a clip-on holder for sunglasses (like the one shown below) on the door for extra storage (eyeglass-cleaning cloth, compact flashlight, comb, and locks for my TeslaTap Mini adaptor). It's black and the bottom of my door interior is black, so it's very hard to see.
Porsche Taycan Storage ideas for driver's door area? 1680667861400

OP
OP
annieland

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
@annieland , you probably got folks with 3D printers thinking ...

I put a clip-on holder for sunglasses (like the one shown below) on the door for extra storage (eyeglass-cleaning cloth, compact flashlight, comb, and locks for my TeslaTap Mini adaptor). It's black and the bottom of my door interior is black, so it's very hard to see.
1680667861400.png
Ah, maybe I could work with that! In further reading I also realized there’s a storage spot behind the main console screen. I hadn’t even noticed yet and my car is still in PPF right now. A 3-D printed solution would be ideal, for sure. I sent my kid the thread on the phone holder clip and he got it printed at school for me. But I have no idea how hard it is to come up with the plans. Hmmm new project! Thanks!