2017 911 GTS
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS
Country flag
What colors do you guys think we should expect for the Taycan? What colors do you hope to see offered?

From the recent prototype pics (which show colors peeking out underneath the camo) it seems we'll get at least some colorful options like orange and blue. The blue looks similar to Mexico Blue. Could the orange be Lava Orange?
Sponsored

Granola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4 Avant Quattro
Country flag
I'd guess underneath the camo are Lava Orange and Miami Blue. I'm expecting those to be offered along with black, white and silver.
I'm hoping for the Carmine Red to be available on the production version. Also some really wild colors would be nice (like Lizard Green).

NS80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
928 S4 Strosek, 911 997.2 C4S, Cayenne 957 GTS, Cayenne 958.1 Turbo-S, Mustang Bullitt (2019).
Country flag
Two striking reds would be good, e.g. Arena Red, Carmine Red, GTS Red, and Ruby Red.

AllCovered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 BMW M2
Country flag
What colors do you guys think we should expect for the Taycan? What colors do you hope to see offered?

From the recent prototype pics (which show colors peeking out underneath the camo) it seems we'll get at least some colorful options like orange and blue. The blue looks similar to Mexico Blue. Could the orange be Lava Orange?
Or could be Miami Blue, depending on white balance of the camera.

I agree with the others I'd love to see Carmine Red. But it'd probably be reserved for a Taycan GTS model, assuming there is one.

Han

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M550i

I didn't catch that the first time looking at the photos, thanks for pointing that out. They must be getting close if there are fully painted prototypes that are just covered up?

For me, I love Mamba Green and hope they offer it for the Taycan. It's a little clunky on the Macan due to its ride height and more generic body but the color looks fantastic on the 911. Someone able to render this onto the Taycan??

Porsche Taycan Taycan Colors 2019-porsche-911-gt3-rs-facelift-9912-leaked-looks-great-in-mamba-green-123299_1

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't catch that the first time looking at the photos, thanks for pointing that out. They must be getting close if there are fully painted prototypes that are just covered up?

For me, I love Mamba Green and hope they offer it for the Taycan. It's a little clunky on the Macan due to its ride height and more generic body but the color looks fantastic on the 911. Someone able to render this onto the Taycan??

2019-porsche-911-gt3-rs-facelift-9912-leaked-looks-great-in-mamba-green-123299_1.jpg

Close enough for a preview look :)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Colors PorscheTaycan_MambaGreen
Porsche Taycan Taycan Colors PorscheTaycan_MambaGreen1

Amazeballs

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS7
Country flag
This seems too blue (and not enough green) to be Miami Blue?

Porsche Taycan Taycan Colors PorscheTaycan_MambaGreen1

This is Miami Blue on the Cayman

Porsche Taycan Taycan Colors 2017-Porsche-Cayman-S-Silver-Arrow-Cars-1

OP
OP
M.K.

M.K.

2017 911 GTS
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS
Country flag
Think Porsche will offer PTS (paint to sample) custom order paint for the Taycan?

randkin

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
930 TC, 997.2 TTS, Panamera TTS, Cayenne GTS, Ferrari 612 OTO
Country flag
Yes I think they will offer paint to suit but not if you want an early production model. A few years ago when I took a factory tour the guide seem to indicate PTS orders got pushed around when it was convenient for the factory. I have to think they will want to push out as many standard colors at the beginning of the production run. I would bet it may be 8-12 months before they would fill a PTS order?

Last edited:

BigGuy19

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan S
Country flag
How about Midnight Blue (Cayman) or Matte Black, if option not exorbitant $.

Amazeballs

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS7
Country flag
Think Porsche will offer PTS (paint to sample) custom order paint for the Taycan?
Can't think of a reason why Porsche wouldn't. Taycan will be built in the Zuffenhausen plant which already produces other models available for paint to sample, so the production lines should be set up to allow for them to pull custom color cars.
Sponsored