Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW M3
Country flag
It's a 111K MSRP Car.

10% off MSRP + $7500 lease rebate.

$1,400 month/36 months/10K

Don't want to own for more than 3 years, is this an OK deal?
Sponsored

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Seems like a "reasonable" deal but your MF should be closer to 6-7% APR (0.0030 if you have good credit -- but I'm comparing to current BMW/Mini rates I've seen). Also I feel like you could get another $5k off the MSRP given current climate, new Taycan coming out, etc. IMO that car should be $1300/month for 36 months with 12k miles --

OP
OP

stan23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW M3
Country flag
Seems like a "reasonable" deal but your MF should be closer to 6-7% APR (0.0030 if you have good credit -- but I'm comparing to current BMW/Mini rates I've seen). Also I feel like you could get another $5k off the MSRP given current climate, new Taycan coming out, etc. IMO that car should be $1300/month for 36 months with 12k miles --

Thanks, but it doesn't seem like anyone is getting 000.30 mf for porsche.

I tried to get a few more K off msrp, but they didn't bite and cross turismos are a bit rare to find as leftovers and my wife only wants a CT.

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Does she want a '21 CT4? I've got one for sale in Cleveland, Ohio ;)

But you're right the wagons are harder to find. My local dealer has a black 4S that is $150k MSRP and I've looked to see what my competition was when selling-- it gives me hope my CT4 will demand more being rare. But interest rates on buying used are not great right now.

No matter what you do, good luck. I think the Taycan CT is a great car overall and really there is no other competition in the EV wagon segment. Not everyone wants an SUV :p

Taycan barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo 4 s
Country flag
Thanks, but it doesn't seem like anyone is getting 000.30 mf for porsche.

I tried to get a few more K off msrp, but they didn't bite and cross turismos are a bit rare to find as leftovers and my wife only wants a CT.
I am selling my ct4s 2023 many extras 2900 mi in showroom condition 115k my cost 153k selling only due to medical reason..

OP
OP

stan23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW M3
Country flag
Dealer came back with 15% off MSRP + $7500 porsche rebate. I declined. It looks like these cars are dropping like rocks, and I'll wait til it hits rock bottom.

I'll wait for a cpo turbo turismo for 50k.

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As I had guessed another $5k was available - and sounds like they were happy to offer it. I don't know if we'll see huge discounts past that but -- you're always smarter to buy used if you don't mind second hand goods. Let someone else take that first big hit :)

achaudh

First Name
Alok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, BMW 5 Series
Country flag
15% off a new CT is awesome + another $7500 lease rebate, really awesome. I have been keeping an eye on the used Taycan market but still haven't seen great deals. I think once MY25 models start arriving in the showrooms dealers will budge. I am looking for used RWD. Don't want to buy a new in this evolving market.

OP
OP

stan23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW M3
Country flag
15% off a new CT is awesome + another $7500 lease rebate, really awesome. I have been keeping an eye on the used Taycan market but still haven't seen great deals. I think once MY25 models start arriving in the showrooms dealers will budge. I am looking for used RWD. Don't want to buy a new in this evolving market.
The deals are there. At another dealer they had a CPO '21 4S with 7K miles on it (still had the plastic wrapper on the screens) and they had it priced at 78K and it has been on their lot since October 23.

I would have maybe gone for that car in the 60s. These cars are not selling. Remember; asking price and selling price is rarely the same!

achaudh

First Name
Alok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The deals are there. At another dealer they had a CPO '21 4S with 7K miles on it (still had the plastic wrapper on the screens) and they had it priced at 78K and it has been on their lot since October 23.

I would have maybe gone for that car in the 60s. These cars are not selling. Remember; asking price and selling price is rarely the same!
May be it varies by state/region and willingness of the dealers in those specific states. During these past holidays, I reached out to almost half a dozen Porsche dealers and none of them budged on the cars I was interested in. Interestingly, some of them still have those same cars in their lots with minimal price adjustments but they have not reached back out to me. Maybe, I need to reach back out but then again, I feel the same like you do, I don't want to spend what I offered them back in Dec given the market especially with MY25 coming with almost 30% better range.

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
May be it varies by state/region and willingness of the dealers in those specific states. During these past holidays, I reached out to almost half a dozen Porsche dealers and none of them budged on the cars I was interested in. Interestingly, some of them still have those same cars in their lots with minimal price adjustments but they have not reached back out to me. Maybe, I need to reach back out but then again, I feel the same like you do, I don't want to spend what I offered them back in Dec given the market especially with MY25 coming with almost 30% better range.
I just traded in my 2020 4S in mint condition with 15,000 miles and I was very happy to get $63,500. I traded it for a 2024 BMW I5 M60. As much as I liked my car it was coming off of warranty and I would not drive it without a warranty. I figured the drive off on my new lease is what the cost for an extended warranty and I am also getting much better technology. Will see how I feel in three years if it was the right move.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
… especially with MY25 coming with almost 30% better range.
I bet the difference isn’t as much if we were to put those ugly thin aero wheels on our cars.

achaudh

First Name
Alok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have been tracking MY22+ Taycans on Autotrader and Carmax for sometime now and noticed for the first time today the count on Autotrader going past 500. Will be interesting to see what this count and pricing looks like when MY25 is at dealer lots this summer.
Sponsored