If interested in a Taycan 4 Cross Turismo, available discount to be had...

dk2020

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne e-Hybrid, Macan S, S4 Avant, 912
Country flag
There's one available at discount at Porsche of Englewood NJ...

Was visiting my SA today and he has one coming in where the buyer who ordered it backed out ?
White with black interior, MSRP $119,290. He said he could do a discount.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNH9II10

Great guy, name is George Bautista and his cell is (201) 870-8020 or (551) 239-1738 or [email protected]

Good luck,
Dave
Sponsored

Last edited:

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! Do you know when it is supposed to come?

OP
OP

dk2020

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! Do you know when it is supposed to come?
No, didn't ask but got the sense it was imminent since he seemed motivated to find a new owner after the original bailed.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
No, didn't ask but got the sense it was imminent since he seemed motivated to find a new owner after the original bailed.
I’ll give him a call tomorrow

erhand25

First Name
Erhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
That’s classic salesman. I would believe once you get final figures.

OP
OP

dk2020

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s classic salesman. I would believe once you get final figures.
Not sure where you get the sense of "classic salesman". But I know him after 5 new car and 2 used car transactions and he's been a good guy, never a "classic salesman" in our interactions. True car enthusiast. YMMV.

Last edited:

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
Offered 1500 off. I got the sense he was willing to move a smidge more. It's still more than what I'm looking to pay. I'll wait for the market to calm down some. Good luck to whoever looking for a white one with premium and perf packages.

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Offered 1500 off. I got the sense he was willing to move a smidge more. It's still more than what I'm looking to pay. I'll wait for the market to calm down some. Good luck to whoever looking for a white one with premium and perf packages.
P.S. From the convo's I'm having with dealers and OEM's (I work in the industry), I don't think prices will come down Q4 or Q1 - maybe after that. For those who can wait, I'd certainly suggest waiting - it's crazy market right now. My gut tells me though that supply/demand won't re-balance for at least the next 6mo.

Also to note, the $7,500 federal credit might be going away for many next year - in which case, right now would be the time to buy.

Reactions: B61

OP
OP

dk2020

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
P.S. From the convo's I'm having with dealers and OEM's (I work in the industry), I don't think prices will come down Q4 or Q1 - maybe after that. For those who can wait, I'd certainly suggest waiting - it's crazy market right now. My gut tells me though that supply/demand won't re-balance for at least the next 6mo.

Also to note, the $7,500 federal credit might be going away for many next year - in which case, right now would be the to buy.
That's a good point. I have a CT4 of my own on order and the date keeps getting pushed back. Now set for delivery mid-December. There's some rumors that the new legislation getting rid of the FTC could be retroactive -- hopefully not!

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag

Also to note, the $7,500 federal credit might be going away for many next year - in which case, right now would be the time to buy.
@amelen I absolutely agree that prices won't calm down for a bit. The federal tax credit is another consideration, 100% (I think we'll have a better indicator of what this will look like by EOW).

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
@amelen I absolutely agree that prices won't calm down for a bit. The federal tax credit is another consideration, 100% (I think we'll have a better indicator of what this will look like by EOW).
Some OEM's (like Mercedes) are expecting another 12mo of tight supply. 911's are in that bucket too. Crazy times.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Some OEM's (like Mercedes) are expecting another 12mo of tight supply. 911's are in that bucket too. Crazy times.
My sources from Porsche are saying the same: 2022 won’t end this chip shortage.

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My sources from Porsche are saying the same: 2022 won’t end this chip shortage.
Not great for my line of work (marketing) - some dealers are down to almost no inventory lol. I just got back from speaking at a bunch of dealer conferences - same story every time - this is all well and good, but marketing isn't a priority for us now lol

Dslev

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
That sounds like a deal. In LA, 911s, Taycans, when and if they are available are selling for $15,000-$25,000 over sticker, there are just no cars and the dealer allotments are already filled. It's crazy. The plus side is I sold my 2020 992 4s for more than I paid for it, with 6K miles, after driving it for a bit over a year.

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Kind of 'meh' spec to me. Not sure some of the performance upgrades other than rear steering are worthwhile on the base CT4. Almost would rather trade them for a better interior.

That said, still a lovely car. Worthwhile to anyone wanting a CT4 without the waiting game. The discount sweetens it, which is hard to come by today.
Sponsored