First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne
Country flag
Hi all,
I’ve been in the market for a base. I approached my SA about tracking down a dealer swap for me on a 2021 and after some searching he didn’t find quite the car I was looking for, so he offered me a deal on a 2022 (7%). I just submitted my deposit and the build is showing a November delivery.

with the pending price increase, I began looking to other dealers and found 2 2021s that are spec’d close to what I want. Obviously the other benefit is having the car now vs later. Given what I’m reading here, November could easily turn into December and then into January.

Assuming i can get the same percent off (or more) and my deposit back, is there any reason to stick with the 2022? Reading posts here, there doesn’t seem to be much in the way of improvements, but any other reason that i should just be patient?

The other tricky part is that I’m not sure I could get that percentage on a 2021 at a different dealer with no previous buying relationship. They seem to be flying off the lots at my local dealers.
Sponsored