cjne

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S 2021, Tesla Model S P100D 2019
Country flag
Today I signed the papers to order a Turbo S, I am so so very excited!
it will be built sometime in November with delivery around Christmas, I don’t need any other gifts this year :)

I got this nice display to look at while I wait.
Porsche Taycan A Mamba green Turbo S has been ordered 322FB805-9F0C-4123-ABDB-D6526A3BC06B

Excited to join the club! This will be my first Porsche, something I’ve dreamed of since I was a little boy (and today kind of feel like).
Sponsored

DavidInEngland

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan, Miami Blue Boxster 718, Mercedes-Benz A Class, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
Today I signed the papers to order a Turbo S, I am so so very excited!
it will be built sometime in November with delivery around Christmas, I don’t need any other gifts this year :)

I got this nice display to look at while I wait.
322FB805-9F0C-4123-ABDB-D6526A3BC06B.jpeg

Excited to join the club! This will be my first Porsche, something I’ve dreamed of since I was a little boy (and today kind of feel like).
I am sure the Porsche will do for your "only" Christmas present :) my Taycan is arriving in time for my birthday (October) and I don't want any presents either. I didn't a have car for many years when I was young and my Dad just got magazines on fast cars, only having a van for most of his life, he would be amazed by the Porsche not least being electric.